Meeting

Bamboo as Jacob Apollo Kaywayan

Sarah as Rosslyn Aster Tuamino

Vice as Victor Pallento

Rachelle as Deborah

Rica Peralejo as Katelyn

Disclaimer: I do not own anything or anyone in this story.

Credits: Hinahanap-Hanap Kita by Rivermaya

                                         Chapter 2

                                           Meeting

             her

Tuesday, 12:30 P.M.

He sharpened himself up, smoothening the collars that have been straightened for the umpteenth time. Although he was energized and ready for the day, his nerves were whispering just around the corner, making him fidgety. It was not because he was a newbie with crowds, but he was new with mentoring them. The tie looped around him did nothing but choke him as well.

If only he could have refused his godmother's favor. If only that girl from the streets did not plant a yearning in his system.

"Come on now Jacob, think about the inspiration you'll give them. I'm sure you'd grow to love it" His godmother Lea's persuasions have always been really powerful. It was a great idea, it could be a win-win situation as well. But as of now, he cannot just let himself get swayed, he has to think of it thoroughly. There is something nestling in his stomach that hesitates, he only does not know what it is.

"I don't know Ninang, that'll take a whole lot of responsibility"

"Dear, I do not peg you as a hesitant individual, you and I both know how extremely reliable you are," well, he really is actually. He's got the guts, confidence and charisma for it, "and besides, I could feel there's something wonderful that'll happen"

"Let me think about it, alright?"

"You do not have to think about it, just say yes"

And he could tell there's something that is going to unfold if he do so accept the offer.

There were several gigs that had been cancelled for it to commence, he just hopes all would turn out well in the end. It is the perfect time to muster the always so confident self he grew up having. He couldn't back down from this, he would not.

"I've reached to a decision." He was staring at the view by the huge windows of Lea's office, his mind was still persuaded and curious of the girl who made him push through.

"Yes?"

Lea and Pancho's eyes were eagerly waiting, their postures straight and almost dangerously close to falling from their seats. Chiko fought himself from snickering, for he knows the answer and how his friend has gotten to such conclusion.

"Yes, for the sake of my mother's nags Ninang"

"Splendid Jacob! I know I could count on you" the whole room celebrated, by room, meaning, the only four people who've witnessed the deal. Lea stood up and hugged him in gratitude, thankful and relieved that she won yet again. Pancho sighed, releasing the breath he had been holding for quite awhile. And Chiko smiled knowingly, glaring at him with an obvious look on his face.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, trying to hush Chiko up before someone could have noticed.

"Really? Is it all just because of her sake?," Lea the ever so nosy godmother detected it. She looked at Jacob and Chiko back and forth, trying to find her answers. "Or is it because our Kawayan right here, finally found his muse?"