chapter 4

I was about to walk to the passenger side of the car and someone grabs me from behind and lays me on the hood of the car.

I was about to scream and he pushes his finger on my lips.

Kian is laying on top of me. He giggles and gets off.

"What the hell was that for?!" I scream at him.

"You want me, don't you?" Kian questions me.

"No." I shortly answer. But inside I was saying hell yes.

He's so cocky.

I get in the car and Kian starts playing music.

He starts to sing to me. He's really bad but it makes me laugh.

I turn down the radio and we talk about some personal stuff to get to know each other more.

--

We get to Kian's house. His house is huge.

I sit on the couch and he asks me if I want anything to drink/eat. I say no.

He sits on the couch and nudges my shoulder.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asks me.

You can tell he was hoping to make out with me, because of the way he was biting his lip.

"Anything." I answer quickly.

"Anything?" Kian answers stretching the word out and winking at me.

"Not that stuff you pervert!" I slap him.

"Wait.. are you a virgin?!" He asks in shock.

"Yes. Why does it matter to you?" I ask glaring at him with my mad eyes.

Why did Kian care so much.

"That's cute. Mmm.. I bet you're a really good kisser." He winks at me and scans my body up and down.

I'm a little creeped out now.

"I wanna go home." I tell Kian gathering my binder and slamming it into my backpack.

"Woah. Is it something I said?" Kian asks confused.

"Yes it was actually. All you want is to get in my pants. You probably just want to fuck me and then leave me just like you probably did with every other girl at our school." I storm off towards the door.

Kian grabs my waist and turns me around.

"I don't want anything from you? I'm playing around with you!!" He says as he pushes me away from him.

"I'll just walk home. Bye" I storm out of the door and make my way down the drive way.

--

I get home and see that I have 5 missed calls and 3 text messages.

I have a text from Kian. Oh great. It reads:

"I'm sorry!! Please forgive me. Can we go see a movie tomorrow morning since It's Saturday? Pick you up around 10:30!"

I don't want to be anywhere near Kian right now. But my mind was being stupid and answered:

"Yeah, I suppose."

God dammit what have I done?