Chapter 2

~

   I was sleeping, and felt upset suddenly. I didn't know why but it woke me up. I saw my phone and found over 10 missed calls from Brian. I was shocked and I immediately called him back. He didn't answer the first nor the second time. He then answered in my third try. " Hey baby what's wrong? Are you OK? Is everything alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes, I am alright hun. I just needed to hear your voice."

"I'm sorry I was asleep"

"I felt that in my last call"

"You sure alright?"

"My parents had a big fight, and I feet lost."

"Brain, every couple have their ups and downs and in the end they get back together. No matter how big the problem is except cheating—"

"So you not ok with me cheating on you?

"WHAT? OF COURSE I DO MIND!!"

"I'm kidding baby, not even in a million years I would cheat on you."

"Really?"

"Of course"

"Be sure that no matter what problems and troubles we'll have, we'll always come back to each other. Always. I promise you."

"I promise you too, I love you. Thank you".

  We kept on talking until midnight, I made him fall asleep by my voice. He slept like a baby. He slept so deep so fast. He was tired. I wished to be near him and take all the pain he have and put it on me. Oh dear, every time he breath in and out I felt I was given a new life.

To know that you love and being loved from someone else is a blessing. I didn't know that, I was sure of that.

I woke up pretty sick. I didn't even want to go to school. I felt like staying at bed and eat chocolate ice cream. But I went. Anyway as I was entering the school I glanced you . I kinda stopped and starred at your perfection. You walk with confidence not ego. You were irresistible to look at. You saw me and smiled. You came so shiny. I wonder if am I the only one who sees you like this."Good morning sunshine," said Brian.

"It isn't a good morning dude, if it was I would still be in bed. Sleeping. Or eating or anything. Ok?"

"You are crazy and I love you."

"I love you more."

"Nah, me more."

"Nup, me more."

"Sure of that?"

"Yeah."

"Then we'll see."

"How?"

"You'll see babe."

"I'm looking forward to kick your ass, but now I gotta go."

Typical school day. Until... The teacher decided to give the 12A (which are us 'the girls') and 12B ( The boys) the same class. It was 3 periods in a raw. I understood why Brian said he'll show me. He is coming here. I have to look good for him. I get jealous. Not jealous that I think he'll look at any girl, but it is that knowing what other girls are capable of doing.

The teacher said that a project will be made for every pair. I knew in that moment I will definitely be next to him.

The boys entered, and the first thing Brian looked at was me. He spotted me so fast and I did too. We had eye contact for over 2 minutes. I wasn't listening to what the hell the teacher was saying. Man I was looking at him, what will you expect? Natalie and Dina were just looking at me and laughing. They knew how shy I was. How happy I was. When you sat next to me I saw the look in your eyes. You are so handsome. So gently crazy. You pretended picking up something and said, "Are you ready?" I smiled. " What for?" You came up smiling. "When the teacher gives us her back pretend bringing something from the ground, Ok?"