Chapter 6

You told me to go on with my life. Just remember, you didn't leave me any life left for me to live.

 I woke up earlier than I usually do. I sat on the bed for a couple of minutes. I texted Brian, but he never replied. I got dressed and I went downstairs. "Good morning Han." My auntie said as she was making my favorite sandwich. "Puck cheese with lil' honey right hun?"

"Yes, thank you." I looked around and I saw no one. "What woke you up this early?" I asked.

"I slept early yesterday. And yeah, your parents took your siblings to school today because the school wanted both of them today morning."

"Oh, ok. Natalie gonna pick me up anyway, so."

"Yeah? Cool. Take the sandwich. Drink some Orange and Carrot juice."

"Thanks. Natalie is calling me. That means that she's outside. I gotta go. Bye."

"Take care, Han."

I got in the car awkwardly. As soon as I entered Natalie was staring at me.

"You look weird today," Natalie said

"Weird? Ugly weird?"

"No, sick weird."

"Well, I feel sick."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Just a little bit tired."

"So how's Brian?"

"He's fine. What about Adam?"

"He is doing great, actually we will go to a house that he owns in the border of the city. Wanna come and bring Brian too?"

"Sure?"

"Yes, Han. It will be exciting."

"Ok, sure. I'm in. Is Dina coming?"

"I'll tell her today."

"Ok."

We reached school and I got off the car. "Hi Hannah." a girly voice spoke. I turned around and I saw Anna. A blonde, beautiful, really smart girl. She is Brian's best friend. "I heard that you are really clever in Biology. Can you just explain me some stuff," she asked.

"Sure. My place or yours?"

"As you like."

"Ok, send me your address. Is 7 o'clock cool with you?"

"Yes yes yes, thank you so much. I really appreciate it."

"Not at all. See you later." I smiled and went.

Meanwhile, Natalie went to Dina and talked to her. 'So did you decide what will you be saying to Hannah?"

"No, but I know I'll tell her everything I feel."

"See, she isn't well today. I guess you can postpone it til next week? I have a place for us. You, Hannah and Adam will be there too."

"Will Brian be there?"

"I don't know yet."

"Ok, I'll see"

I saw them talking and I joined them. Just as I stepped to them Dina left quickly."What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"I don't know," Natalie replied.

"My class will start now. I'll be going. See you."

When I entered I saw Anna. I sat next to her. After a while, I asked her if she saw Brian today.