Chapter 5

~

  I never expected you'll affect me this bad . This life I was living was empty , it was boring. You came looking like an angel. lighting my way, lighting my life.

  2 hours later, we got out of the office. It was a long talk, too many choices. "So what do you think? Was it way opening?" He asked.

"That was the best thing ever happened to me. I mean, YOUR COMPANY. I mean the university thingy is so helpful. GOSH! I'm sorry. I have to ask. How do you own the company?" he laughed. We got in to the car then he said, "Well it was my dad's of course. My father was a healthy man. He went to gym. He built me and my 2 brothers and sister to eat healthy. To exercise. To live a long healthy life, if you know what I mean. He is a big man. I mean a lot of muscles. The first impression he gives you is he's angry, but he is such a smiley person, so adorable. He opened this company when he was 26. He was and still successful. He made this company grow bigger and bigger. Everybody loves him. Everybody is happy here, but as any successful person, he had some enemies. I mean haters. They were following him everyday, everywhere. Couple years ago, he was coming back home and they attacked him inside his car. He was shot in his back when he was running away. So he got half paralyzed .He can't walk or move now. As you know they are not here. They are in Turkey. They said they found a great doctor there, and they are coming back after couple of week. My sister is there with them. One of my brothers will be finishing the uni in USA. The other is in USA working. So anyway, that's why dad wrote it by my name. He said I am much responsible than them. Much open minded than them. So, yeah that's my story."

"I'm so sorry. Is your dad getting better?"

"Yes, he actually is."

"Can I meet them when they come? I'd like to meet the people who created this beautiful thingy."

"Of course babe. Trust me, they going to ADORE you."

"I hope they will. Between, how old is your sister?"

"We are twins."

"It's so weird that I am just knowing this. I mean you have a twin. That's WOW."

"I know right? Soon we'll be both owning this company."

"You and your sister?" I asked.

"No hun, You and I."

"Wooh, wait a minute 'company boy'. I—"

"It's not for discussion. Plus I am not taking a permission or excusing from you."

"Is this 'love-war'?"

"I'll call it 'who loves harder'."

I saw him turning to a new neighborhood I never seen before. "Where we going man?" I asked surprisingly.

"It's still early. We are going to my place." I saw in that moment a beautiful advertisement for people helping children. Children who have cancer. "Finally they are making a move." I said to myself.

"Why did you suddenly shut up?"

I was processing what he said then I replied "Oh, Yeh I.. Nothing. Cant someone just stay quite for a while?" I replied laughing unconsciously. I turned the volume of the music and leaned back.

I was silent. I was swimming deep into my thoughts. I don't know what was I thinking about. I was just thinking. I don't know what was I worried for. I was just worried. Then I remembered the ad and my heart kinda skipped a beat. Some voice broke through my ears and into my mind. The voice was calling a name. It was calling my name. "Hannah? Are you ok?" Brian asked.