Chapter 7

~

I'm waiting in my cage. Even though I'm not sure what am I waiting for. I may be waiting for you to put me in a wider one, or maybe for you to release me out of my prison. You own my heart. You guard my soul. You have the keys to my cage. Set me free.

"Oh wow. . You did me a big favor, Hannah. I didn't know that I missed this much of all this shit." 

"I didn't know I knew this much of all this shit." we closed the books.

"It's 12 . Sleepover and go back tomorrow."

"I'll call my mom and ask her."

"Ok."

"Hello, Mammy."

"Hi Han, need anything?"

"I think I'll sleep over with Anna. We still need to revise on more time and you know."

"Are her parents ok with that?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Please take care. I love you, Han."

"I love you too." I hang up the phone. Anna wasn't in the room.

"So what did she say?" A voice came from behind.

"She said ok. Do you think Brian going to call me at night? He always calls me at night."

"I think he will."

"Let's sleep a bit."

"Ok. This is where you'll sleep. Omg, this is the first time someone of my friends sleeps over."

"Seriously? I am lucky then." I giggled.

"Thank you once more."

"No need to thank me. You would have done the same thing."

  I went to sleep. After 5 minutes Anna was asleep. I waited for Brian. I had a nap, and after 20 minutes I woke quickly. I was afraid that he called and I didn't answer. I opened my phone and I was frustrated. I had nothing from him. I wanted to be with him in his happiest and darkest moments of his life. But he blocked me so fast. My whole sleep was a series of waking up to see if he cared and close my eyes again.

"Hannah. Wake up. The school you know."

"Oh, what? What school?"

"Hannah wake up."

"No need to talk you know." I continued sleeping.

"Hannah, dude."

"Ok, ok I am up."

"My dad brought you a toothbrush. Take it."

"Oww, thank you."

I got ready. We both had breakfast and all. I waited in her room until she got ready.

"So Hannah, did Brian call?"

"No, he didn't—" I was opening my Snapchat and I saw Brian posted a video with his friends. Smoking cigarettes, smoking weed, laughing and giving no shit about the cow who was waiting for him all night long.

"Hannah what's wrong?"

"Look at Brian's Snap." I saw my direct messages, and there Brian with no shame at all sent me a video of him having fun.

"No shit," Anna said.

"Ugh. He is such a bastard. I'll end everything today. I've been patient for too long."