Chasing Gray Collins

I was nine when my mom was murdered in front of me. I couldn't do anything to save her because I was just a little kid who's obsessed with barbie dolls and afraid of cockroaches. Who dreams of fairytales and happy endings.

Ten years later, I wasn't the same kid before because I had to give up living my childhood and became obsessed with finding my mom's killer. Just as I was about to believe in fairytales again, I found out a secret that my parents kept from me for a very long time.

My not so dramatic life became one and I found myself chasing everyone who took my life away. Maybe life doesn't really have a happy endings because in the first place, my life isn't a fairytale. I'm not a damsel in distress who needs a knight in shining armour. I'm not Cinderella who needs a fairygod mother nor Sleeping Beauty who needs a Prince Charming to wake me up from a very long sleep. I'm Yurika, and I intend to know every little secret about my life. I am the only one who's capable of saving myself. My life isn't a fairytale but a big puzzle that I have to solve, even if it cost me my own life.

xxxx

Author's Note: (PLEASE READ FOR YOUR OWN GUIDANCE)

I've been revising the story since forever. It's just that I've never been satisfied with the plot that I came up so everytime I'm trying to make a draft of this story, I always ended up with a blank page.

The Heroine of this story was mentioned in the SPECIAL CHAPTER of TMP since this is the book two. Please do not expect too much. This might be the sequel of TMP but this is quite different from the previous one.

P.S. Too many typographical and grammatical errors since I have no enough time to proof read and edit it. If you will just complain about the way how I write my own story plot, please leave this page immediately. Thank you!

~~AuroraCelestine

Chasing Gray Collins
Copyright ©2018
All Rights Reserved