7

"Hey!" a voice calls, and I whip my head around immediately. It wasn't him...?
"Hey.." The voice repeats and then I see the culprit as he maneuvers through the labyrinth of floats. It's a little black boy who looks like he's maybe 10 or 11 years old. He's cute and frantically trying to get my attention, so I sit up on my double float.
"What's up?" I say, leaning back on my arms.
"He wants your number" he says, pointing in the direction of the boy as his float rocks closer to us until he and the girl are brought into the conversation. Oh my. How will she take that?
I try to laugh it off.
"How old are you?" The little wingman asks.
"17" I say.
"Aww, well he's only 15-"
"16!" The boy interrupts, breaking into a nervous laugh.
"Oh" the small boy smirks up at the teen. The girl smiles along to everything. She must be a cousin or something.
"So are y'all brothers? Because you obviously look just alike.." I say, grinning.
"What!" They answer in unison. It's funny because the 15-16 year old has a good of complexion as mayonnaise.
"Yep. Totally" I tell them.
"Anyways, I mean, I could lend y'all my room key if y'all wanna go.." The wingman smirks, glancing up at me with playful eyes.
"Woah. Bold. How old did you say you were?" I ask him.
"13! Why?" And I don't know to believe him or not.
I shrug.
"So about that number thing... He said-" The boy starts again, pointing at him.
"Ahh, you're making that up. I didn't say that" the boy on the inner tube blushes.
"No I'm not. He also said he can smell your hair from across this river" the boy grins wildly as the older guy freaks out.
"Do you know him?" I laugh hysterically.
"Not at all!" The boy says frantically.
"Do y'all snapchat?" I ask, to not one of them in particular but they all look at me like I've grown horns. Do they live under a rock? I laugh and shrug it off.
As the boy attacks the two on the float in conversation, I use it as a way out and squeeze in between some other floats with passengers, until I reach the entry/exit way, the huge opening. I glance back at them and see the boy swimming around them, splashing and doing all he can to annoy the strangers. I giggle and shake my head, jumping up and ditching my float, heading back toward the "shore".