Depression

The bullying continued, weeks passed, I delt with it without telling anyone, even though my parents already got the picture that he sent people continued to harass me, I was going home in tears every day, every day that passed, pushed me more and more to the edge, at this point I had only one friend, Izzy and I barely saw her anymore, Bryce and Jamie took her away from me, but every now and then I would text or call her after school, bit even then it seemed like she was avoiding me, I was all alone in this mess, I was too scared to tell my mom anything, I don't know how she would react to the whole situation. It was about a month after the picture was sent, and the students at my school pushed me to my limit, I couldn't take it anymore, I gave my mom excuses as to why I couldn't go to school, like that I was sick, or that I have a really bad stomach ache, I even hurt myself so I didn't have to go to school, like I would try to break my arm or my leg. Everyday that I went to that hell hole I got more and more depressed. I started cutting myself, I loved the feeling, I loved the pain it brought to me started to wear bracelets on the wrist that I cut, to hide the scars. I could only go about 3 days in a row of being "sick" before mom got suspicious. I really hoped that this whole situation would have died down by now, but it hasn't. The guy continues to blackmail me. I couldn't handle not telling people anymore. I told my mom about the entire situation, she supported me all the way. I asked her of I could switch schools, she said that I would switch the next week. I thought that moving schools would solve all of my problems, but it didn't.