Chapter 1

I get up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing.
"Shut up, fucking thing!" I mumble as I slam the off button. I get up and get dressed out of comfy, pink, fluffy pj's and change into a bright green crop top and some jean shorts. I run to the bathroom and brush out my long brown hair. I stare into my hazel eyes. I pose I front of the mirror with a scowl, and begin my make up.

I start with some light eye shadow and some light blush. Then I move on to some dark mascara and winged eye liner. And to touch it up, I put on some lipstick. I smiled as my face looked 10 times better than it did before. I rushed downstairs and made myself a sandwich for lunch.
"Bye mom!" I scream as I walk out of the front door. In the distance I hear my mom say goodbye to me. I run to my car Josh had just got me and hop in. I suddenly look at the time. Shit! I think as I realize it's 7:59. I have five minutes! I turn my car on and speed to school. (Thankfully there are barley any speeding cameras on the way to school!)

I run into class and throw my binder on to the desk. Ms.Miner gives me disappointed look because this is my third tarty in a row now.
"Well miss Eakins, that's three in a row now. 30 minute detention after school young lady!" She said she with a devilish grin on her face. I turn around to face Josh and he blows me a kiss. I smile back. He's so romantic! I thought. During class, I just stared into the air waiting for lunch. I was so hungry. After 1st period I headed to Science and Math. Boring as always. Finally, it was lunch.

I sprint through the halls ignoring several teachers yelling at me. I finally make it to the cafeteria. As I sit down and Bryan and Chester pass by me.
"Hey Eakins, wanna go the bathroom to have fun?!?" Chester says with sarcastic look followed by a chuckle. What fuckers! I thought to myself. Just because I was six when I said I liked Chester doesn't mean like him now, and their probably jealous of my body! I thought.
"Yea, you know you want it-" Bryan said as he was cut off by Josh entering the room.
"Get your dirty hands off my girl!" Josh yells at them. They quickly scatter.
"Did they hurt you babe?" He asked with a worried look on his face.
"No," I say as I kiss him, "Don't worry!" He smiles. Momentarily, Emma and Hannah come to my side with Bruce and JJ. Hannah kisses Bruce as she sits, and JJ smiles when he sees Josh.
"Hey man! Wassup?" JJ says as they talk on and on about "boy stuff". Hannah, Emma and I talk while I enjoy my sandwich. Today is so perfect! Nothing can go wrong! This year will be awesome! I thought as I kissed Josh for no apparent reason but he kissed back. That was what I love about Josh. He is strong and a natural born leader, but is so flexible with me, I love it! But, I was sadly wrong about this year being perfect... This year was just getting started.
---------------------------
Hey guys! I'm hoping this is going to be one of my best books! Sorry for all spelling errors throughout the book... I ament the best speller. Sorry about my other books, they probably are all fails.. HOPE U ENJOY;)