Chapter 4

I loved staying with Josh. We cuddled every night, he made me amazing breakfast, my cut on my head healed nicely, and my stomach thing went away, but not fully. This morning I woke up to the smell of fresh eggs. I went down stairs only in my sleep bra which showed my nipples and some ultra short underwear. But, Josh liked it when I did that so, I did.
"Hi sexy princess!" He says with a sexy smirk.
"Hi!" I say as I kiss his cheek.
"Babe, wow, you a stripper?" He asked just to tease me.
"Sure I am..." I said and we both laughed. He handed me bacon and eggs. I ate them up, because I was surprisingly hungry lately. Suddenly, I got the feeling there was pennies in my mouth. I knew that feeling like the back of my hand. I ran to the trash can and threw up.
"Aw.. I liked that food..." I said. I sighed. I threw up less lately like once a week. Josh kissed the top of my head as we headed upstairs to get ready for school. I wore a short black skirt and a cute black tank top. But, the tank top almost didn't fit. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and a black head band.i put on some eyeliner and mascara and highlighter my inner tear duckt . Josh wore a cute NBA shirt and some shorts. Be walked out the door,hand in hand, and he started for school. We drove to school calmly so I had time to think. Why am I so sick... Well it started after I had sex with Josh.. And I'm getting heavy... HOLY SHIT.....I.......I......WAIT AM I PREGNANT?!? I thought as I screamed. Josh looked at me like I was crazy.
"What's wrong?!?" He asked.
"D-D-Did u-u wear c-condom?" I stuttered as I felt hot tears build up in my eyes. He stared at me, then at the road, and back at me, his eyes wide and worried. His lip started to quiver as he thought.
"I don't think so...." He whispered.
"JOSH!!!!! I might be pregnant!!!!" I shouted. I started to breath faster, I felt sweat come down my face. I felt Josh's stare hit my stomach. My heart began to beat faster. I can't be pregnant at 18!!!! I thought.
"Baby, if you are, um..... You could....We can...um....take the test after school. Meet me at CVS that is walking distance from our school, K?" Josh said, looking at my stomach again.
"STOP LOOKING AT IT JOSH!!!!" I shout and I feel hot tears run down my face. I feel my mascara run down my face as I sob. We pulled up to school.
"Babe-" Josh says but I cut him off.
"NO! This is all YOUR fault! You wanted it, not me!" I shouted. The rest of the car ride the car was dead silent, except my sobs. As we pulled up to school, Josh tried to say something.
"Well, I didn't know-" Josh said but I ran out of car so fast I didn't get to hear the rest. I didn't care, he did this to me. Fucker... I thought as I ran into the school and immediately into the bathroom. But on my way, I ran into Bryan and Chester.
"Well, look what we have here..." Chester mumbled.
"Hey Eakins, I know... You are gaining weight, but you don't need to cry about it!" Bryan said as the whole hall bursted into laughter. I tried to walk past Bryan but he stopped me.
"Baby, you not going anywhere, come here.." Bryan said as he smashed his cold, dry lips against mine. I bit his lips and he shrieked. But then, once Chester realized what happened, he pushed me to the ground, head first. I felt blood pouring from the cut that had FINALLY healed and a brand new one on my silky brown hair. My vision became dizzy. I saw Chester laughing at me. His devilish chuckles traveling deep into my soul. My head was throbbing and blood I assumed was everywhere. But, Chester's evil laugh was cut off and he ran when Josh came running to my side, but before he could kiss me, everything went black, too black.

Josh's POV

I ran into school and heard laughing and a crowd. Selena... I thought. I pushed through the crowd and everyone scattered. I saw my baby girl with her eyes barley open, her head bloody, on the floor. But, before I could kiss her, she closed her eyes. I felt tears build up in my eyes. I picked her up, holding her injured head securely in my hand. I felt blood drip on my hand as I rushed to the nurse.
"HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" The nurse shouted as she saw Selena.
"Chester and Bryan happened..." I said as I laid her down carefully. The nurse put a towel on her head as they rushed her to the hospital. They said I can't come though, "family only" pathetic... I thought so I kissed her forehead just before they left. You got this baby, stay strong. I thought as the ambulance left.

I headed to class with a note from the nurse. I head inside and I hear kids laugh as I enter. I hand the teacher the note and take my seat. Suddenly, during class, when the teacher isn't looking our way this girl comes up to me.
"Hey cutie, 'cause your girlfriend is dead, call me." She said as she handed me her number. I shredded up her note and threw it at her face. She ignored me and kissed my forehead. I pulled away, but she is a good kisser. Suddenly the speaker went on. The girl rushed to her seat and Ms.Robinson,the principle, came on.
"Hello everyone, This is Ms.Robinson speaking, and I am here to announce a disturbance that happened in the hall way." She said. I heard Chester and Bryan chuckle in the background. I gave them a evil glare.
"Well," she continued, " Selena Eakins has been sexually and physically insulted by two individuals. The teachers are informed who they are and they will now report to the office with those two individuals. Students, a sub will enter your class to substitute for your teachers absence. Thank you!" She said. My heart stopped. Sexually assaulted too?!? I thought. What did they do.... I thought. When school was over, I rush to the hospital with one person on my mind, Selena.

Selena's POV

I woke up in a blurry room. I looked around, and finally figured out I was in the hospital. I heard the door open and Josh came running to my side. He kissed me, and man it felt good.
"Baby, I'm here, it ok!" Josh said as I cried. He kissed me again. I felt a tear fall of his baby blue eyes. I hated to see him like this. But, the nurse interrupted us as she gave me the results of the x-Ray.
"Hello, Selena dear.... I am Ms.Silver and I will be assisting you through this. Um, I have received the results  of the X-Ray and the ultra sound." She said. ULTRASOUND?!? Wait,does she think I know I'm pregnant!?!
"Well," she continued, " You have a fractured skull but there is no sign of memory loss. You will have to stay in hospital for a few days until it heals. You will stay here for approximately 3-4 days to fully recover. Also, your baby wasn't damaged in the fall, so no worries, I'm gonna go get your medication!" She said as she left. I stared as Josh, he stared at me.
"Babe, Im sorry, really I am.." He said. I didn't answer him, I just struggled to sit up and kissed him. His plump lips calmed me so I explored his mouth and his did the same.
"Baby, it's ok... I'm a little shocked but, I'll get through it with you!" I said with a smile. He stared at me as his eyes watered up. I stared into his baby blue eyes. I loved him. Then the nurse came in. I held Josh's hand as she stuck a huge needle into my head. I squeaked his hand as I cried. I became dizzy. I looked at Josh, as my vision became completely black.