Chapter 2-Part 1

It was tonight, it was finally tonight! THE PARTY!!!! Josh invited over 50 people and I am so excited. I am wearing a two piece dress. The first part is like a bra but longer in the front. The other part is a long skirt. It was black, and it had beautiful shimmering diamonds on it (I assume they're not real). My hair was out and curled. My make up was dark and fierce and ready when the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door. I let out a little gasp. Josh looked stunning. He was wearing a black tux. So sexy. Cause I was shortish, he could pick me up like he did and kiss me. I smiled.

We drove in his car to his grandpa's house. His grandpa was away and he had a mansion so it was perfect. I was so happy.
"Babe, you excited?" He asked me. I smiled.
"Yea, hope Hannah and Bruce can make it. JJ and Emma already said yes." I said. He nodded. We sat for the rest of the drive in silence. I guess I was too happy to speak. We set up for the party and then the guests started arriving, and I'm telling you now, it was a FULL house.
"Hey man!" JJ said as he walked in with Emma and she looked stunning. She was wearing diamond studs, a pink dress, and some nice heels. I smiled when I saw her.
"Emma!" I shouted as she walked in. She ran to me and gave me a hug. But, when I hugged her, something was off. Was she....bigger?
"Hey Em, what's up with your-" I asked but I got cut off by her excitement.
"I know. JJ got me pregnant, is it too noticeable?" She asked. I screamed and hugged her. I can't believe it, she was going to start a family with JJ. I always shipped them ever since they were little.
"OMG!!!!!" I screamed.  We hugged and talked for like and hour. She decided to go play ping pong with JJ so I went to the bar. Hannah didn't end up coming. Her and Bruce were too busy. Half way through the party, I was at the bar when Josh grabbed me.
"Hey baby, come with me please!" He asked with hi sexy smile. I followed him upstairs. What was he doing? I thought.