//One//

Day one: He's moving away tomorrow.
-Olivia's point of view-
"Olivia, are you sure you're going to be okay?" He asks me with his deep ocean blue eyes glaring into mine.
"I'm fine Oliver I promise, Just text me everyday please...?"
"Olivia, I promise I will text you and call you everyday. You're my best friend. I love you" he says as his pink chapped lips form a small reassuring smile. His eyes say otherwise. Tears are filling up in his eyes as he pulls me into a hug.
"Oli..." I start to say while in tears.
"I love you. More than anything at all. You're my everything. I've loved you since the day we met at the playground. You've been here through everything with me and not once left my side. Please... please visit me during all of our breaks."
His pale thumb wipes the tear off of my cheek as he softly kisses me. One last time.
"Olivia Lana Mark I love you. Don't worry. I'll hold you in my arms until I have to leave." He says softly laying me on his bed.
His fingertips lightly graze my stomach.
"Have you been eating Liv..? You feel and look smaller... Olivia... Please eat for me...?" He says with concern.
"Oli, I'm only 120 pounds, I'm still healthy. I'm just going to go down to 100. Then I'll stop." I say.
"No Olivia. You're going to stop right now. You're not fat. You have the perfect weight. This is the minimum." He says with a flustered voice.
This makes me cry harder than before. We lay there for hours embracing each other silently.

-Oliver's point of view-
As she's falling asleep I play with her hair. I love her more than anything in this world and I hate to see her like this. And it's all my fault.. I'm such a fucking dick... I hate myself...
/-/-/-/
I get up and walk over to the huge mirror on my once closet door. I stare at myself. Bright blue eyes piercing myself. Long shaggy light brown hair falling over my face.
I go downstairs into my kitchen and grab water and yogurt for Olivia. When I get back she's awake.
I hand her the yogurt and water and watch her as she picks at it with a spoon.
"Olivia... Eat..."
She looks at me. Her dark dark brown eyes are staring into mine with fear.
"I... I can't..." she says quietly with tears falling down her face once again.
I take the yogurt away from her and softly kisses her warm red cheek.
She looks down, Disappointed in herself. Then she starts crying more.
"Oli.." she starts to say.
I put my index finger over her thick little peach lips shushing her.
"Don't say you're sorry Bunny, It's okay." I say softly.

That night: The nightmare continues
-Olivia's point of view-

I arrive home from seeing Oliver one last time. It's now 3:00 am and everyone is sleeping. I tiptoe into the bathroom getting undressed. Letting my clothes slide off one by one and turning on the shower. I step into the glass shower, The waters hotter than I expected but I don't jump. I don't move. I just stare at the black and white tiled floor and the bright gold drain. My long blonde hair falls wavy. I stand there for what feels like seconds but next thing I know my mom busts my bathroom door down with tears in her eyes. This startles me out of my daze as she turns off the water and leads me to the black toilet with gold seat coverings and sits me down on it with a towel. I must've been in there for hours to see my mom this worried.
She doesn't say a word to me. She just walks out crying.
I dry myself off and get into the bag I threw on my bed previously and dig out one of Oliver's shirts and sweatpants. They were bigger on me than they were before, But I crawl into bed anyways. I grab my phone and go down my Tumblr. Writing about how much weight I've lost and thanking my thinspos. I put in my headphones and start listening to music that makes me smile and happy. It's now 6:00am and I haven't slept one bit. I was too scared to see her.. him.. it.. whatever the fuck it was. It scared me. I couldn't look at it without feeling like everything bad is my fault, Because I'm fat.

Day two: Mourning and weeping.
-Olivia's point of view-

Six am;Friday Morning;October 13th//

I step out of my queen sized bed and pull the White comforter over the matching sheet and pillow. I walk to the full sized mirror in my room and let the clothes drape off me slowly. I walk to my closet and find a brown and white school girl outfit and pull it on, I grab a cute brown over the shoulder bag carrier and pack my books and slide my phone in there.

I walk over to my makeup counter and start putting on light makeup. I stare at myself in a daze
// why're you so ugly? What're you going to eat today? You're not eating today. You're too fat. Are you listening to me? You're too fat for food. Just drink water. You're uglier than your sister. Your collarbones will disappear. You're going to get fat if you have any calories today. Oliver is leaving because you're fat.\\

My phone starts to ring as I'm listening to Ana. I get up and answer it with a lump in my throat. It's Oliver.
"Hello?"
"Hey liv, I'm leaving right now and I love you, I just wanted to say good bye"
"Oli, I love you. Have fun on the plane. We can't say good bye because this bye isn't good, Nor forever..."
"I know, I'm heading on the plane right now. I'll talk to you when you get out of school"
-Silence-
"liv..?"
"Yeah?"
"have a good day, And Eat"
"okay.."
-Call ended-

I brush my long wavy blonde hair and head out for school. Today's going to be hell.

// GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE IT!!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ONCE A WEEK OR MORE DEPENDING ON MY SCHEDULE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AHHH //