// Five //

//TRIGGER WARNING!
This chapter includes rape, and drug usage.
READ WITH CAUTION//

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I walk down the hall to the voice of my step mother calling me. I grab my already packed bag and head down the stairs to not only find her, but also find my father who's work clothes seem a little "off" to just be working overtime.

My stepmother has red smeared lipstick all over herself. I knew he didn't work late. I felt so disgusted. 
" Let's go Alivia, you need to hurry up, your siblings are in the car."
"It's Olivia..." I say with a disgusted sigh. "Why didn't you pick me up after school today like you said. I had my bag packed already." "Things came up" "okay."
I walk out to the beat up rusty car and climb in the back seat and sit on my younger sister Amariahs lap.
The drive was quite and long. The car was the only noise you could hear.  As we pull up the dirt driveway, my dad finally says "we're here." And I look. There's a little white cottage looking house with  wooden stairs and busted up windows. The door is open and there's three other men sitting outside. I get out of the car and let my sister out. We walk in unison up to the stairs and wait for my dad to walk in and show up where to go.
He shows us to this room with two bunk beds. I set my stuff on one of the bottom bunks. My dad then says "You have your own room. Follow me." He then leads me to a small room with a white concrete wall and a small table. There's a bed and it's made with pink bedding. It looks like a little girls room if she was living in a juvenile home. I set my stuff down on the bed and tell me dad thanks. He leave and shuts the door. I pull out my phone and start texting my thinspo group. I text them for hours until my dad walks in and tells me he's leaving and my siblings are going. He asks if I'd like to come. I say no and with that he walks out and leaves. Ten minutes later the door slams open and the smell of strong alcohol runs up my nose. I almost vomit. The three men that were outside walk in the room and they have a bag. One of the dudes hold me down. The other two get in the bag and grab a needle filled with liquid and inject it right into my vein. I scream. He puts his hand over my mouth stopping me from screaming. His hand smelt like shit. I would throw up, if I had anything in my stomach to throw up. I felt the liquid go into my arm and I instantly felt an euphoric up. But I still felt so useless, I couldn't move, even if I tried.
They ripped off my pants and did unspeakable things to me. I cried and cried and cried until no more tears were coming up. I felt so gross.
"This wouldn't happen if you weren't fat."
When they got done the hit me and told me not to tell my dad, Or my mom, or anyone. I agreed and they left the room.

I can't wait to go home.