// Two //

Friday// Olivia's Point of View.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk up the long pale sidewalk of the campus. I look down and all the leaves are bright orange, red, and Yellow. Most of the guys are playing football. While most girls are watching while holding their coffee cups acting like they owned the world.
"Fooking hell Rein" I hear someone scream and a huge smack sound.
It was just Reina and Harmony. The two "hottest girls" in the school. The only reason they're popular is because they have loads of money and nice butts. Reina and I used to be best friends until her and Oliver started dating. Once they broke up she hated my guts and blamed it on me. Harmony was a transfer student and has an accent on some words still. No one knows where she came from though. She randomly appeared and instantly clicked with Reina.
I make my way to the coffee bar and order a straight black coffee, so that I don't get hungry later. I also order a water bottle for good measure.
As they hand me my coffee and water my phone rings. I go to grab it but I drop my coffee and it goes all over the now brown sidewalk.
Blushing I quickly walk away. I don't need it anyway I tell myself. That's extra calories. Extra weight.
I answer my phone. It wasn't who I thought it was... It was her... my step mother.
"Hello" I quietly say while trying not to scream.
"Olivia! Did you eat today? I'm coming to get you after school for the weekend. I'll see you there. I'm getting your little sister ready and Jase is going to drive him and his girlfriend out to stay. Bring that nice Oliver guy with the pretty eyes."
"Ok."
*Click*
I hung up on her. I roll my eyes out of anger and frustration. I walk faster to the school.

As I walk up the long curvy and pale sidewalk I see Weston. Weston looks over at me and smiles. I slightly smile back the look down and start walking again.
Weston was one of the hottest guys at school. He's not like the others. He was transgender. Female to Male. When he came out everyone was attached to him. He's 17 and already got top surgery. He slightly trims his facial hair, But it goes with his haircut so it looks good. He has deep black hair. Perfect to die for eyebrows. Sharp jawline. His hair was shaved at the sides, Longish around the top.
He looks back and goes back to his conversation with the new German Students.
'Great' I thought to myself walking away.
As I get up to the big doorway I get a text. I pull out my phone and see that My thinspo group just woke up. I put my phone into my pocket and open the cold shiny door.
'Today is gonna be hell...' I think.
I walk into the halls and head to my first class.