// three //

I walk into my classroom. Silently. Everything was off without Oliver. From the way I felt to the way I thought. He was my best friend. My everything. Everyone was staring at me. My pale skin got chills all over, I felt so, noticed.  As I walk to my seat to go sit down I stumble over my footsteps and my phone falls out of my bag. Vibrating like crazy. Everyone is looking at me now, even Reina. My heart was racing. I finally take a seat after picking up my phone. 

" I knew today was going to be hell" I think to myself as I feel my stomach start to turn.  "Maybe if I wasn't so fat this would never happen. If I was just 100 pounds.... 20 more... I'm almost there." 

"Olivia, the answer to question 20 please!"

"what?"

"The answer to number 20, what did you get?"

SHIT I dosed off.

"Uhm is it A... The reason plants differ from animals are they're cell structure...?"

"Yes, you're correct. PUHLEASE pay attention instead of staring into space. See me after class."

"Okay..."

Well now I'm totally fucked. 

The bell rings. I stand up and walk over to Mr.Kopiln. He has that smile he normally has when I need to talk to him.

"Livia, what's going on?" he asked softly.

"Oliver left today and I really miss him. What if he tries to hurt himself again.. Or if his grandparents kick him out when he gets out of the hospital. There's too much that could happ-" he stopped me there.

"Exactly, that COULD happen. He's not going to get hurt again. He's going to get better. I promise you that. You'll see him again soon. He'll be here soon. He has your number he'll call you everyday. I miss him too but life goes on and we can't just sit and dwell on him being gone for a few months. If he succeeded he'd be gone a lifetime, so just remember that."

"thanks..." I say as I walk away, angry sad and hungry.