Chapter 29

Add a real nigga on snapchat - ShantiiMonay I'm low key funny sometimes 😂❤️ and cute here & there or whatever.

KW *

             After being tossed back and forth in every direction I didn't know what the hell I was going to do. I was hardly making progress with the Ari situation, A work situation, or any situation for that matter and when I finally did it was very small steps.
     Ronnie had come in clutch identifying Aris younger brother, Dorian as one of our little street workers, when he recognized him I had some hope that I was finally going to be getting my girl back, but only for that to be shattered with the confirmation that A had taken my little niggas months ago and he was never heard of again. Everybody knew that meant he went home a little earlier than I fucking needed.

     I wondered if Ari knew about her younger brother, the way she talked about the one in jail I was surprised she never mentioned this one. Ever. I had so much shit on my mind and not enough time in the day to deal with it.

"Loyalty is everything, I'm tryna not to ruin that
Rich nigga always told me all you gotta do is stack
But every time the bitch is in it, I be runnin' through the stack
Wiggled out the hood for a minute and I'm movin' back
Hella niggas started dyin' I'm the one that influenced that
Gun shots'll never cease, gotta stay strapped for it
If a sucker catch me leakin' that just means I asked for it
Movin' at a fast pace accordin' to the dashboard
Cousin got a SK, blood tryna tax for it
I ain't tryna spend nothin' more than a rack for it
Doin' somethin' right now so I'ma double back for it
Rap about real shit, real niggas feel this
They don't comprehend it when I talk about a kill switch
All that in the field shit take you on a field trip
My lil niggas sick, he drill shit until the steel click"

I turned down the music as I answered Ronnie's call on the car speakers. "What's good?"

      "I was just thinking, A took our lil nigga. Our lil nigga was Ari brother, which that is a big ass surprise cause how could we not have known that, we keep up with niggas family's and shit just in case we got to pop up on them" he started as soon as I answered the phone.

"True but I don't think Ari knew about him. She never spoke of him before"

   "That's crazy too but somebody had to know the two was related. Like is it a coincidence that we knew both. I was just thinking what if A has something to do with Ari. What if he took her, I know we thought about that before but all the signs are pointing back to him. She was close to you, everybody knew that, and he took her brother off the streets and disposed of him" he continued, "I know the two or connected, I don't think she's dead man. I really don't we just need to find him"

"I hear what your saying and it sound legit, I'll talk to you about it in person tonight. Drop through the main house at around 10 thirty or so. I got some shit shake up real quick" I told him thinking hard.

      "Say no more" with that we both disconnected the call. I appreciate all that my brother was doing for me right now. Even though for a moment we was rocky as hell and hitting a little patch, like anybody who been friends for a while does, my nigga always came through for me and managed to shake shit up with me.

He was going to help me find what I was looking for, or who I was looking for, I should say and I had no doubt about that shit. I could feel it in my gut that some shit was about to go down.

Ari P. o. V

         Home Sweet, Fucking Home, I thought to myself taking a deep breath and inhaling the all to familiar smell from the setting around me.
"I don't think this is a good idea, we should wait" Tammy voiced her opinion rushing behind me as I got into the car.