Chapter 15 - Unedited

KW P.O.V **

" Nah, Im a have to stay out here longer then I thought. " I say on the phone with Ari as I layed down.

Alot of people will call Ronnie's ass dumb, which he is sometimes. But when it came down to handling business and these streets....Ronnie was an expert..and if it was some shit you needed to know about the game and surviving...ask Ronnie or myself. He didn't play when it came down the streets.

" Awe, im going to miss you " She says making me smile. I guess you could say I was growing attatched to Arionne something serious. That was weird to me, Im not use it that. I doin't catch feelings easily. When I do, I guess I fall hard as hell you could say. Ron dumb ass would say " I get head over hills in love " Whatever.

" Going to ? You should miss me already " I tease. She giggled.

" I do, Im going to miss you more I should say "

" I miss you too, Being stuck out here with only Ronnie..and now extra work...is bullshit " I say.

" Bitch whatever " Ronnie calls through the door.

" Is you listening to my fucking phone calls you asshole? " I asked as he stepped into the room.

" Maybe...Maybe not " He goes heading to my bathroom.

" You outtaline for that "

" Shut the fuck up, wasn't nobody listening to you cake at 12 in the morning...I needed toilet paper and didn't feel like going out my way to find it " He headed to my bathroom. I shok my head. He bouta take a shit.

" Tell Ronnie..he better wipe good and hi " Ari says making me laugh that she heard his loud ass.

" Ronnie Ari said you better whipe good and wassup " I relayed the message.

He mugged me as he came out.

" Trust me, Im going to whipe good and whats crackin' blood " He exits the room as fast as he came closing he door behind him. I laughed and told her.

" Yall being bestfriends..how did that even happen? " I laughed thinking back.

" Wild story, he's always been like that. Thats my nigga forever the one whos always had my back " I shake my head closing my eyes and relaxing. A nigga was tired, and I was a bit trippin' off of the fact that I had to waste more time out here dealing with this pig ass undercover. Cause if any thing at all went wrong..guess who goes down first? Its not Arnez, Man, Or Karma..their ass is somewhere else. It'll be Ronnie and I.

" Your quiet whatchu thinking about? " She asked. I smiled with my eyes closed liking the concern in her voice, aint alot of people concerned with me just because they fucking care...im the hand thats feeds everyone..so they don't nessicarily be concerned with me, their concerned about their next meal and payment.

" Im just thinking, I got alot to do but I rather be back there..with you. Not here "

" Awe " She giggled making me laugh. Ari has her moments when shes as tough as a nail, then others when her ass is just giggling and blushing. Its so funny and cute to see her sides and attitudes change. " I miss y'all..When you get back we have to do something "

" Another date? " I ask. We had a couple dates, and each and every one of them has went smooth..Which was shocking to me cause nothing is ever just smooth.

" Yeah, but different from what we usually do. I hate the same routine, and We keep going for dinner and a movie..lets try something new " She says. I thought about it. What else could we do on a date? What else do people do on a date. You don't take walks in the park in St.Louis...are atleast the parks by where I be, ya ass will take a walk in the park and leave in a body bag.