Chapter 27 (Part 2)

Thank yall so much for all the love on the last chap. Sorry i didn't reply to all comments but I appreciate it. Sorry for the wait also, I been so busy. Idk if you heard but I got signed with a publishing company and im working hard to release my book feb 1st and im still trying to take care of school. But here is your updAte and hope you enjoy. Please go like my page on fb too " Author Shantii Monay " it would mean alot to me. Xoxo.     -- Shantii

** ARIANNA P.O.V ***

Wayne was K.W

I walked back and fortth my mind racing the sound of my heart beating in my ears. I couldn't believe this shit. How the fuck could I be so blind. How could I not see that infront of me? This whole fucking time.

" Ari take a seat and lets talk " tammy says.

" Fuck a seat. Fuck talking. I need to get back to St. Louis I got payback to get. This nigga played me like a fucking toy, G. " I tell her walking back and forth. " Im sitting here done fled the country pregnant as hell looking like a fool " I toss my hands up.

How Did you let this shit happen, Ari?

Fucking love. You never love when youe in the business. Its my fault. I ain't see this fake ass nigga and these fruad bitches in my circle. They made a fucking fool out of me. I'm hurt, disappointed, i know my brother will be and Asia is too. My bitch died from this shit. 

" Its war for real now. I got to go home "

" Ari your pregnant. That baby didn't do shit. You need to take a fucking seat and think clearly. For the child inside of you " She tells me. I looked down at my stomach my heart tearing.

Im carrying this niggas baby.

" He has got to pay. In blood " I look up at her. " Both them bitches Kayy and Candy is going to get it. I want hell for everyone "

" We can do that. But its going to take time "

" And why the fuck so!? " I yell. I want them deaded. This week! I don't have time. They have lived long enough. Now everybody has an date on them. Its time for toe tags.

" Cause we need to fucking plan. You can't just run in and start shooting people. Its too hectic now, Ari. You need to talk to Teddy. We need to round up people and then go in hard as ever " She tells me.

" Why haven't I ever meet you before? " I asked her walking around. I was eerie of everybody now.

" Me and Teddy have a complicated relationship. You were younger when I use to come around " She tells me.

" I want them dead. I want each of them six feet deep or burned alive " I tell her. " Im going to need you to do so "

" I can only help so much. But I'll try my best " She tells me.

I sat down on the chair tucking my legs under me. I just thought for a moment trying to put all the peices together. How could I have fucking missed it.

" Ari don't beat yourself up about it. Love makes you blind " She says.

" I don't play the fool. I never have " I look up at her. " My memory is shot cause there is some shit I just try so hard to forget. But my brother would always say wise shit to me. He is going to be so mad. I remember when he told. You can't trust no nigga out here or any bitch. Its in a bitches nature to be selfish. If she feels threaten or wants more. There aint shit to stop her but a bullet to the head. Niggas are the same. Niggas aint shit but a bitch with a dick... I see that now " I tell her.