Series Introduction and Important Information:

Just want to give a big thanks to Otherwise_Unbroken  who loved this series so much she showcased it here on wattpad! I'm happy, as the author of the series, to bring you the story myself! But it wouldn't be here if it wasn't for such a wonderful friend and fan! So I hope you all enjoy the series as much as she does, and as much as I loved stringing it together!

-ana_rae_minnie
(a.k.a. PERA)

 Setting

Setting

The Tri-Kingdom Area is a modern setting that is much like Once Upon a Time's Storybrook in that the characters from our favorite films are able to leave their movie franchises to interact and hang out in this modern city with a (magical twist) that connects these "kingdoms". This interaction plays out like the tv series FRIENDS, but following their own storylines.

Ships

The series focuses mostly on the friendships of the Big Six and how they each learn and grow from their everyday life.
The comic is not without romance, crushes, and moments of attraction which you will see among the 6 as well as with guest characters throughout.
You will definitely see:

Hiccup x Elsa
Hiccup x Merida
Hiccup x Rapunzel
Flynn x Rapunzel
Flynn x Elsa
Flynn x Merida
Jack x Merida
Jack x Rapunzel
Jack x Elsa

(But don't expect to see every ship happen all in one season. Some will last longer than other. Some will be on and off. And if you think you know what'll happen next, you may be surprised!)

Updates
This First Season is now complete, if you can't seem to wait for the next season you are welcome to read on my Instagram  (@popcomix_by_pera)

Age

Now I realize their movie ages may differ from what I have given them here, but this is how old they are starting in the first episode

(Fun fact: Rapunzel and Flynn have been in the Tri-Kingdom area for just over a year since she left the tower on her 18th birthday.)