Number Two

With one step in the world, she went to go check into an inn and locked the door behind herself. She placed the bag that contain the innocence and put on the gloves. It glowed a soft color and felt warm against her skin. It felt good to be outside of the Noah's eyes and be able to feel free for once.

"I'm quite surprised that they kept me alive all this time. Just be there for the egg and only the egg. Ever since the Earl made me drink that dark liquid, I remained the same age for years. Though if the 14th does come back, Timcanpy will be by his side again. I miss him singing the song of the ark. It's still so fresh in my mind, like as he never left in the first place. Though tomorrow, I should be gathering the things I need."

A chill was felt and she sighed. She closed her eyes and opened them. People of different ages and height were smiling at her. As if she was their favorite toy. She hated her innocence to be used in an evil way and she couldn't bring herself to destroy what she had created. One little boy went up to her and hugged her.

"It's mother!"

The child and others in her room, were akuma created by the very innocence inside her body and gloves. They showered her in love which in their terms means, offer her their latest kill. It represented how much they have grown and wanting to earn praise from her mouth. She struggled to say good job and then wanted to be alone again. Her dark side seemed pleased and laughed with joy. The Akuma cheered as they left the woman alone. Wanting to get more work done, she mentally sent a message to stay clear of exorcists and to not disturb her work unless, told too.

Sadly, one Akuma reported to have sensed innocence of an exorcist that just came in town. A little game wouldn't be bad.

"Listen to me, my children. I will act as bait and you will do what is asked of you from the earl. Just makes sure that the exorcist is dead and if not, make sure they don't remember who I am. Let the game begin."

Another sigh came out. Being forced to use akuma to kill people like her. Strange thought, she is one of those people who can kill akuma.

An arm wrapped around her waist as she was pulled closer to a body. A rough hand pushed up her chin as her brown eyes locked on yellow ones.

"Hello Tyki. What brings you here to my task?"

A smirk appeared on his lips. He let her go but, an arm is still around her body. He lifted a truck and placed it on the bed.

"I came to drop off some new clothing. You still wear the ones from 50 years ago and they don't suit you well, mother."

"I'm not your mommy, I didn't create you. What's wrong with the old clothing, some young people wear it. Besides, I don't need you walking in on me changing. I would send some level 3 akuma on your arse."

Tyki chuckled and sat on the bed. Not flinching from the threat just made.

"You might be their mother but, I'm surprised I haven't won you over like many others. The mother not wanting to engage in love and not to create a human family."

She showed her gloves with a glare. The rough, worn-out gloves seemed to be older than the girl herself.

"As long as there is innocence in my body, I can't give birth to human life. God has taken this away and made me suffer as I watched the akuma grow under my touch. I've tried Tyki and you know what happened to that man. Innocence is wonderful but, at times it's a curse that can't be removed by human hands. Only the noah and I can remove the innocence on my hands. If the innocence in my body is removed, that black liquid will keep me alive until the Earl decides to kill me. I can't run or hide, you will always find me."

She opened the black truck and saw the mark of the black order. New and freshly pressed. Tyki took out a cigar and lit it. He took in a deep breathe and exhaled the gray smoke.

"After you collected the number of eggs needed, the Earl has another task for you. You may have been gone for years but, they haven't forgotten about you."

He stood up and left. The woman who has dark and light inside her, collapsed.

"The liquid was more than to control you, my dear mother. It was to ensure you can manipulate those pesky exorcists."