Number 3

The next morning came as a little girl walked in the streets, buying food and drink for travel. She smiled at each individual who she saw throughout the day.

Upon her way back to her temporary home, she stopped a man wearing black robes with a star with multiple points like a star.

A quick thought, she ran up to the man and asked him to help her find her way back to her home in the woods near by. The kind man agreed and took her hand. Into the dense woods, where in huge numbers, awaited those demons.

At the moment they stepped into the thicker part of the forest, shots were hears and that exorcist was now dead. She bent over and picked up the innocence with no owner. She gave it to the akuma and told them to go give it to one of the Noahs.

She ran to the hotel and locked the door. Her small body now in it's normal state.

"No matter how many times I shift, it still is hard for me to grasp at this. Thousands of years and yet, no control."

No knocks came but, someone entered. It was the Noah of pleasure again. A puff of smoke started to fill the room with it's scent.

"Could you please not smoke? I near air to breathe, not to die. I hope you're not here to win me over are you?"

A sigh left his lips as he puts out the bud and proceeded to wrap an arm around the lady.

"My dear lady, your thorns are as sharp as ever. Always there to guard you but, yes. I'm here under orders of the Earl. You know what he plans then?"

She nodded. What else was there to be? The Earl expects the best from her.

"After you complete this task. He has a mission for you. This time concerning the Black Order. So collect the eggs you need and get back soon."

It was done within a week. All the work she had was quickly taken care of as she presented a new and fully repaired akuma egg. It even had a shine.

"That is all. The egg is prepared, Earl. All that is left is for you to insert the dark matter it needs." 

A dark chuckle left the huge mouth of the earl. He jumps up in glee holding Tyki's and Road's hands.

"Wonderful. If it was me who had to do the work, it would have been longer. You deserve a break from all this."

Tyki's stare slightly became a glare. Giving off a vibe that it was not welcomed to be mentioned.

"The Black Order is being a nuisance and I would like you to become a spy for us. Since the black liquid I gave you allows you to shift, you can easily pass by. Though, you need to act innocent as we push you out of our ark."

She stood stunned. This was a huge risk. For a mission like this, she has to be careful and not blow her cover. Like a spider's web.

"This is a risky mission so, it's up to you. Would you like to go down memory lane?"

He extended one of his hands as she made her final decision.

"Yes. Though, my innocence will leave doors open for suspicion. Especially with the bookman clan, they are the ones who mostly remember me. How should I fool them?"

The Earl's eyes became visible, those horrible yellow eyes.

"Don't worry about them. I have a plan for them. Be ready soon."

It has been more than one month, since she has left the ark. The preparations have been ready and the seeds have been planted.

"We have sent some akuma to retrieve innocence at a graveyard and you will be their 'hostage' until, the exorcists kill them. This will be a sad time for you. Seeing your children killed before you, a hopeless mother. You also have to show that you somehow have innocence and that the akuma were going to deliver you to a noah. The rest is up to you, Lady Rose."

She stepped forward with her hair black and her eyes red. Her lips were painted a dark red color and her nails black.

"As long as I stay alive of course. Though, I think I should play with the exorcist you and Tyki are fond of. Allen, was it?"

She spoke with a seductive, airy tone. Road nearly attacked her with her candles, she loves Allen and she knew that.

"Allen is mine Lady. Don't mess with him."

"Don't blame me if he comes running towards me in the end Road."

----------------------------------------
I found a way to post this. I still don't know if my phone will actually be cut off but, be ready for in case.