Chapter 6

It seemed fairly easy to track on Phantom G back to his home. An orphanage. Is this the right place? It seemed like the least likely place to find a thief. 

A scream was heard from inside and drew our attention. Allen ran towards the door only, to be in the path of a young boy being kicked by a blond woman. They're heads touched for a second before falling to the ground together.

The unique sound started to come from Allen and sure enough, the boy changed bodies. What a shock it was to the people of the orphanage. A serious talk took place within the office of the building. 

"Sorry for interrupting but, we are here for the boy. What's his name?"

"Timothy."

"He might possess something called innocence and he can't stay here any longer. He will bring threats to this city and nothing but, us can stop it. He has no say in this."

She explained, knowing Kanda would't be careful with the words he chooses to speak with. Always being harsh even to the kindest of people.

The conversation went on until the sky outside turned purple. It became uneasy within the romm quickly.

"It looks like a barrier."

Rosie knew it had to be the akuma. Suddenly, they were attacked on the side, in which, there was now a hole in the building. She didn't realize that she was pushed against the wall with others in the room. She opened her eyes to Allen smiling down with his innocence activated, shielding them from the blast. 

"You guys alright?"

Nodding, she quickly moved to her feet. Slipping on her gloves, the green glow becoming stronger. Summoning her two main eggs.

"Is that an angel?"

In front of them, was a hovering level 4 akuma. It's being was hideous, it was the only akuma Rosie hated. It was more twisted than other levels and brings the most disgusting gifts. Though it liked to disobey her orders and play deadly pranks. 

Rosie wanted to run away at that moment but, she has a job to do. No matter how it repulsive it was. 

"Razo!"

A lighting tiger appeared, fully grown and ready to engage in battle. 

It was fast but, Link went to help the children and staff to the basement. She was ordered to stay and help fight the Level 4 akuma.

Though during the fight, other akuma appeared on site. She ran towards the basement and found Link pressed against the wall.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to help Allen and the others fight?"

She nodded.

"How many akuma are there?"

She sighed.

"Three but, after 6 seconds. One of them turns you into a livingdoll. I hope you can give them a distraction.,

"I'm sure I can offer more than just a distraction."

She smirked.

She placed her eggs on the side and went down the hallway.

"Wait for the sign."

Her eyes were closed walking towards the akuma. Link struggling to not go in to help her. Half way in and she stopped walking.

"Can you hear me, my children? I need you to look at me and please. Don't scare the boy."

She looked at them and the akuma were like dogs. Always trying to make mother happy to call them her children. She moved to sit down, making the signal.

Link quickly moved in and tried to drive off the akuma but, he didn't make before the 6 second mark. He became a livingdoll. 

She expected this and did nothing. A mother can't harm her blood even if it caused her nothing.

"Oh mother! We want to play with you."

"After the fight maybe. I have work to do."

She walked away knowing that link might think that she fell to the same spell.

Timothy didn't see her leave. Worrying about his friends who were laying on the ground.

"Pyro!"

The other egg springs a Phoenix to life.

"Lazo!"

The tiger returns to egg, leaving Rosie with the Phoenix. She then places the eggs away for the time being. Running up stairs to find the battle in full force. 

"Alright Pyro. Fire storm!"

With the flap of it's wings, the Phoenix shots feathers of fire towards the level 4 akuma.

The akuma dodged laughing. Once they locked eyes, it smirked.

"What a surprise. A phoenix! Only one person can do that."

Rosie didn't have a choice, she didn't need her identity revealed.

"Don't expose me child! The earl will have your head."

Then Allen and Kanda started to full on attack the floating akuma. Allen started to get the receiving end of bullets. He was pinned against wall, his sword piercing through him the akuma.

They were seconds away from killing the level 4 for when Allen touched the cheek of that monster.

Rosie fliched. The skin of the akuma was cold as ice and it was hard. The atmosphere changed around the exorcist as he appeared to be fazed. Kanda yelled at Allen to finish the job. With their swords cutting the level 4 into pieces. 

 "I never liked them anyway."