Chapter 4

It was a short fight. She hid herself behind some tombstones and waited till one of the akuma takes her hostage. To make the exorcists on duty be fooled, she screamed and tried to wiggle her way out. All akuma knew their mother and it hurts them to see her screaming because of them. They had a show to put on and there was nothing to stop it. 

The one dark haired exorcist came with an annoyed expression on his face. He seemed to always be in a foul mood. He muttered how annoying it was that a girl was caught up in this. His movements were swift and well calculated as the akuma fell victim to the innocence wielder. She landed into the male's arms and softly said a thank you. She got on her feet but, the fast motion made her lose balance. 

The rest were killed within minutes. Poisoned blood all over the cementary . She might have not liked them too much but, it hurt her to see them die. She shook her head to regain her train of thought. The exorcists collected their prize and  were about to leave when a man with a few dots on his forehead spoke up. 

"Why were the akuma after you, young lady?"

She looked up towards the blond man with wide eyes. Other individuals walked over with an interest. Curiosity killed the cat, they say. She held up her black gloves that had innocence woven into the fabric, glowing brightly. The group looked at each other and nodded. She was to be taken back to headquarters and become an exorcist. 

A young boy with white hair and silver eyes walked up to her holding out his hand. He gave her a smile and helped her up. 

"Sorry about that. I'm Allen Walker. What's your name?"

She smiled back and said thank you. Her eyes checking out her features and blushing. He was really cute and could look hot at times. He's so cute, she thought. 

"My name is Rosie. I don't have a last name. It's nice to meet you Allen. The akuma attacked me when they saw I had these gloves. I don't know the importance of these gloves. Though I'm glad they are now gone."

Allen listened as long as Lavi. He was a bookman and needed to record history but, he hasn't heard of innocence woven into gloves. It was already made into a weapon, how strange. He needed to ask the old panda about it, something seem wrong here. 

On the boat headed to headquarters, Allen was outside along with Rosie. Who seemed to be drawn to the cold even though her body is used to a warmer climate. A sneeze escaped her lips as Lavi and Lenalee walked up to Allen. She watched them not feeling comfortable in the welcoming atmosphere. 

"Such a nice thing to have friends. I haven't made one in years since my travels have taken me all over the world." 

She whispered. Not wanting to grow close to them. Her aim was to just be a spy for now and then later maybe fight the Black order. Someone shouted that the new headquarters was not visible and how magnificent it shone in the sunlight.  

She looked over at the exorcists and sees the one named Kanda come out. Everyone is so close and so warm. If only my home were was warm as these people. 

They entered through the main gate and the interior was quite a sight. It was lively and with cool tone colors of greens and blues. Pillars supported the roof and taller than any human or beast. Another young man with curly hair walked up to them with a smile and welcoming the exorcists returning home.