chapter 4

hey guys. before I start, I just wanted to ask you what you thought if the book. I might delete it if I don't get more than 25 reads. let me know what you think of the book so far. I also won't be posting chapters unless I can get at least 5 votes on the previous chapter. Thanks. on with the chapter!)

Wakeing up, Ebony pushed her way out of the small cave. She blinked in the morning sun and set off up the mountain. She let her mind wander to Zaro. I wonder what my brother thinks of me now. He's probably so mad at me. Oh well. I need to see that this pack is real! Da  always told me stories about them. Her mind wandered to her fathers story. Her favorite one about the Pack of the rising Sun.  Alpha Jacoby was by far the best alpha the pack had ever seen. His mate, Sunfire, was the packs Luna. Being Luna was a big job. Jacoby charged into battle with the Luna, his mate, by his side. Jacoby was fighting for his pack. The Pack of the Rising Sun had been threatened by the notoriously evil pack, The Pack of the Killer River. Leaping over the river, Jacoby and Sunny, as he called her, attacked a huge black wolf. The battle raged on. Fur flew from the wolves pelts as groups of two or more tussled. Writhing on the ground in a flury of teeth, claws, and furious growls. The Pack of the Killer River was lost forever. Jacoby had won. But alas, he lived in misery. For Sunny had fallen over the gorge with the Luna of the other pack. Jacoby now watches over his pack from the skies as a sparkle wolf. Little one, one day, when your big and strong, I will take you to The Pack of the Rising Sun. You and me and your mum...

His voice faded from her mind and her body seemed to gain a new strength. She would make it. For her father. For he had died before he could take her.

Leaping up the slope, she soon found that it was noon time. Stopping at a spring, she lapped water until she could hold no more. She would find The Pack of the Rising Sun. Even if she died the second she set foot in their camp. I have to make it. For Da. She promised herself, then bounded up the slope.

Well, what did you think? Vote Comment Follow. love you all. :)