Jennifer

After soccer I went into the locker room sat down on the bench. I  ripped off my socks and rubbed my sore legs. Being goalie and having shin guards hurts my legs, all I did was stand there while my shin guards dug into my legs. 

"Hey you look in pain try this." the New girl handed me a bottle and inside was clear see through liquid. 

"Is this safe?" I asked while shaking the bottle watching the liquid sloosh around in the bottle. 

"Yeah i use it all the time in Volleyball too," she said taking off the blue jersey she had reveling her skin color bra, "The padding on my knees hurt after a while and i use this and it makes it feel better." She threw on a black baggy t shirt .

"What is it?" I asked opening the container and squirting a pee shape into the palm of my hand 

"Its Aloe trust me if helps just try it." She said slipping off her soccer shorts and throwing on her dark denim jeans. I took the pea size shape of aloe and rubbed a little on my burning red legs. Instant cooling sensation came over and I couldn't help but sigh. It felt icy cool and made the red irritation in my leg go down. I squirted another pea shape and rubbed that on my other leg. 

"IT WORKS AMAZINGLY! WOW THANK YOU!" I screamed with joy. 

"I knew it would have worked," She said taking brushing her short black hair as much as she could to make it look better, "Don't thank me thank this miracle in the bottle." She looked at me and smiled. 

"Im Nicole by the way, " I smiled back and stuck out my hand, "I hope we can be friends you look like a COOL CAT." I said smoothly acting cool or trying to even though i sounded like a moron. 

"You have Aloe all over your hand i don't think i should shake it," she pushed my hand away, "Im Jennifer though I hope we can be friend too." She looked in the little mirror in her locker and started to put on foundation. 

I took off my Jersey and shorts and out back on my normal clothing. I shoved everything back into my small locker and put my soccer ball in my sports bag.  I decided That Jennifer was nice so I thought I should make conversation. 

"So Im having a sleep over this weekend would you like to come?" I said opening a pack of gum that was in my bag and slipped a piece into my mouth. The Watermelon flavor taking over my taste buds.

"Sure! This is the first time I have ever been invited to anything," She put on eyeliner quickly and then grabbed her mascara stick, "Thanks for inviting me." She smiles and then stuck out her bottom lip when her mouth was open to get her eyelashes full of mascara to make them look bolder. 

"Do u want to come over to my house today? My mom is coming to pick me up and me hanging out with someone other then my boyfriend would make  my mom shocked." I kept the conversation going 

"WOW  a Girl like you... a guy would be lucky to have you,your so pretty," She put down the mascara and grabbed the red lipstick out of her bag. "Can I see the lucky guy? He must be handsome." She said slowly rolling the lipstick up out of the tube. 

I pulled out my phone and showed her my background it was a photo of me and Joshua, His face wrinkled up and his eyes squinted, He was laughing in the photo when i took it, I love when he laughs I think his nose wrinkling is attractive. I was laughing in the photo my eyes where full of tears of laughter and my hair was all over the place and in Joshua's face, And a Huge smile was plastered on my face. You could clearly see Joshua's Hazel Nut eyes even though he was squinting, they where the eyes of a great lover, The best boyfriend ever. She said something i really wish she didn't.I felt the anger fill my stomach. 

"Holy FUCK! He is HOT! Man do I wish i was dating him." She said not taking a breath or hesitating. I just looked at her with heartfulled eyes i was hurt. I didn't know what to do or say. The angry bottling up in me and at any moment i was going to explode. This boy is Mine, and i do not take kind to sharing. 

I slammed my locker as hard as I could and ran out of the locker room as fast as i could with everything I had brang with me to practice. I didn't know what to do. Without waiting for my mom to arrive I ran home my feet moving as fast as they could. The ground running out from me like I was on a treadmill. I don't think I have ever ran this fast before. The tears filling my vison and everything became blurry but I just shook it off and kept running. I had to go to my safe place. I needed to get there as fast as I could I took a Right hand turn and started sprinting towards the woods close to my house. Not looking back I just kept on running. 

I finally made it to the woods and it started to pour outside so i ducked into the nearest leaf cave i created the last time i was there. It protected me from the rain. The tears filling my vision and I collapsed on the ground and i blanked out.