Chap. 1: Fienna Palmor

I wake up on a Sunday morning to the sound of smashing plates. The high-pitched shatters of the plates almost match my heartbeat. I quietly slip out of my bed, and open my closet. Im still in my pajamas. I slip on a coat, and I quietly creak the door open and peer out the corner. The coast is clear. I carefully, yet hastily, sneak out of the small apartment. I make sure my footsteps match the beat of the smashing plates, so my footsteps are muffled under the sounds.

Well, I made it outside. Anyway, Im Fienna Palmor. Im twelve years old, and I have nobody. Im all alone here, nobody to help me out. My mother and father hate me. My dad is rarely around and is very abusive to my mother, and my mother blames it on me. Im not like most twelve year olds, you know. I dont like dresses, Im not pampered by my parents and I dont have makeup, or whatever. Im different.

I made my way to a small river flowing through a forest far behind my house. There's a little tire swing I managed to hand up, and a bed of leaves I made for myself. I sat in my tire swing as a cool, light breeze brushed past my face. I felt peace here, and I felt like I could finally be by myself without any violence, or screaming.

"Wow!" I heard coming from a few steps behind me.

"AHHHHH!" I shreiked, as I fell out of my tire swing. Nobody has ever visited my small hideout, and I wanted it to remain that way.

"Um, sorry! I didn't mean to startle you." Said the person. I looked up and saw a little boy, just around my age. He had luscious brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. He was about an inch taller than me, and he was very handsome.

"Its-its okay. How did you get here? This is a place I set up myself, and nobody has ever found me." I said in shock, with a slight stutter.

"Well then, I guess thats a new accomplishment for me." He said, with a slight giggle, as he gave me a hand to help me up. I stood up on my own, and moved his hand away.

"I can help myself. You can go away, now." I reminded him with an annoyed tone.

"Um, okay. Im sorry." He said sadly, as he walked away slowly.

I began putting new leaves of my bedding. Maybe I was a bit harsh?

***************************************************************************

A/N

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this chapter was such a bore. *YAWN*, but I promise the story will get much better! See ya later (:

-Alexis ❤