1. She really just didn't

* HiHi ^.^ its the author, Noori! anyways guise, this is my first book and please please please suggest anything to make this book better.*

My life couldn't possibly get anymore hectic. Couldn't I be a normal teen for once? I guess not. After all, i did want to be the valedictorian of my class.

"DARCY! We have one more week left of school! Can you believe it? We will be gone from this Chamber of Secrets! " .

Now, you see that's my best friend Lora. She has this strange fandom with Harry Potter. Although, he is pretty cute no?

Although, high school has been a weird and fun adventure, I'm not your typical frill thrill skirts makeup girl. I am cursed with this old-fashioned name that will be forever with me.

"shut up Lora! After this dump, we'll be able to go to Paris!"

Yes, you heard me right. I, Darcy Elizabeth Parker will be going to Paris for my whole summer with the one and only Lora.OH FUN.

But, there is one thing that is left. I haven't told my parents. Only Ella, my older sister knows. She encourages me to find someone in The Land of Love. Little does she know that I don't do love.

"Dude, you're really sure you can go right? I don't want to disappoint your parents."

"Are you kidding me. Mom is always bugging me about finding a sweet guy for me. Bleh.. LOVE IS STEREOTYPICAL. "

"Little girl..so clueless yet so smart."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of anyone ever liking me. What's there to even like about me. Im average. I have brown hair, brown eyes and am not too fat or too skinny. just the normal body.

"whatever Lora. I have to go down for breakfast. I'll see you in a bit"

"okay girl. see ya"

I hung up after and got out of bed to start this long dreadful day. But, as the class's valedictorian, I have to go.

As i got up and looked in the mirror. hmm.. my face has a pimple right on the nose. DAMMIT. I went to take a quick shower and put on my usual uniform clothes.

I went downstairs and noticed my sister at the table munching on her cereal while my mom was making my usual pancakes.

My sister is so lucky, she is on her summer break for college! I wish I was in her place for a bit.

"Hey Ella.. nice to see you eating like a monster". I smirked. I guess you could say I'm up for challenges.

"Hey yourself. Your ass better get to school fast. You have 5 minutes!"

WHAT THE HELL.

I frantically looked at the clock and I ever so slowly turned my head back to my sister. She was smirking.

So that's how she wants to play it.

i took her bowl of cereal and threw it down the drain of our sink.

and what she did, I couldn't even imagine.

She smirked really hard, and yelled.

"MOM!! DARCY IS GOING TO PARIS WITH LORA WHEN SCHOOL ENDS!!"

my jaw dropped.WHAT THE HELL.

"She's going where?!" my mom said so shockingly. I can't believe she sold me out like that.

"M-mom.. I wanted to t-tell y-you..but.. " i gulped. hard. My mom just stared at me and before I could open my mouth again she stopped me and started yelling

"OH MY GOD. MY BABY IS GROWING UP. YES! NOW YOU WILL FIND A HEART THROB JUST WAITING TO SWEEP YOU OFF YOUR FEET . AWW PUMPKIN. YOU BETTER TELL ME EVERYTHING WHEN YOU GET BACK!"

what the... did she just.. did Ella just.. am I dreaming?

"Honey, close your mouth. That's un-ladylike. Now what will he think about that?"

i need to go to school. now. She really just didn't!

"Okay Bye mom! gotta run." and with that I stepped out of the door.

Mom chuckled, "Silly girl. Doesn't even know what her future will bring her"

**HEY GUYS. SO I KNOW THIS IS A LITTLE DRY OR SO.. BUT THE STORY HASN'T STARTED YET! THIS ISN'T YOUR ORDINARY BOY MEETS GIRL/FALL IN LOVE BOOK. PLS GIVE IT A CHANCE **

love you guys! stay tuned for what will happen in school!

dont forget to comment & vote! ♡