2. On to the Last one

Damn..could this day get anymore worse? First Lora on about Harry Potter and now mum.

To make it all worse stupid Ella had to open her stupid mouth. What a butthead.

Lora drove up in front of my house and rolled down the window.

"Hey sexy lady. Only one more day of this prison and we are out and about!"

wait. WHAT.

today is the last day?! That means tomorrow is graduation.

TOMORROW IS FUCKING GRADUATION

I opened the door to the car and slammed it. How the heck could I forget?

"Woaaah. chill. I won't call you sexy lady anymore" .

She's really joking at this time! I need a dress for tomorrow and all I have is vintage Hipster type crap. what do I do?!

"LORA. I DON'T HAVE A DRESS FOR GRADUATION TOMORROW. WHAT THE FUDGE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?"

Yes, I just said fudge. You see I just don't like dealing with those dresses stuff. Im defiantly not a dress girl.  I just like whatever I like and I'll wear it.

"your kidding right? your so funny Darcy". she laughed.

she literally just laughed.

"I'm not kidding man. What am I going to do. Mum thinks I already got a dress and Ella is going to do my makeup tomorrow and I have to practice the speech and so much more! I think im going to die. Call George Lopez right now." I said all in one breath.

Lora bursted into laughter. She couldn't even see through the tears! What the hell. how is she driving?

"dude, chill. We'll go today after school."she laughed.

this girl is mad.

Right when she said that, we turned into our school, George Oak High.

Our school was fairly big. But we Actually didn't have the typical mean girls, jocks, nerds as cliques. A lot of us stayed together and then there were just some who only cared about popularity contests.

Like as if that will matter after high school.

I just really don't like this place though like yeah of course I come here for a good education, but all these people. They are just.. dumb. Like who in their right mind would give a shit on who wore it better . 

Its utterly ridiculous. 

As soon as I walked in with Lora and got to the senior wing, I saw so much color.

so much color. whaaaaat..?

There were streamers on the walls, a showcase of the the best students of their high school career, and ..wait is that.... glitter?!

ew.

RIIIINGGGG. Time to start the very last day of high school. We won't even do anything except watch movies and talk. 

I went to my AP Chemistry class with Lora behind me. This school was huge so I had to go to class right away since AP Chem is on the other side of the building. 

As I was walking along i got shoved. hard. When I looked up I saw it was no other than Dean West. 

Ha, let me explain Dean West. The guy who tried to get in every girl's pants. I'm one of the very few who he hasn't successed with yet and thank goodness for that. I will be forever known as Virgin Darcy for till I find someone. if i ever find someone.

"Ooh look at here guys. Little Virgin Darcy going to class. Don't you look sexy today, my love?" he said while he was circling me.

Pfft..his love? More like his killer. I have known Dean West since my very first day of school and he has been nothing but a scum bag. His father is loaded, makes sense on how he doesn't give a crap about his education.

"Move out of my way you dog. I don't have time for you man-whores. Go find a slut you can pick up cause im not defiantly not it." .. wait. I,  Darcy Elizabeth Parker said that?

Lora was behind me wide eyed. She knew I cursed but she just never expected this side of me to THAT type of guy.

"Ouch. Someones a little fiesty thing. Face it Darc', I'll get you one way or another. You can't resist". He left me stunned.

THAT little asshole!

I was raging! I, Darcy Parker will not be his little boy-toy. Hell, I will not be any guy's boy-toy. All men just want sex and after that they leave you. They leave you all broken.

I don't want to feel like how Mum did.

Never mind that though, I had to get to class!

I quickly motioned Lora to follow me fast and I ran down the hallways pushing and shoving. Maybe I was a wild one? HA. Im so funny.

I got in just in time before the bell went off again. Man, everyone seems so hype. And here I am just dreading this day already.

"Ahh nice seeing you two ladies on this very fine day of class."

Lora and I smiled so big. We laughed and Mr. Evans just chuckled as we went to our seats.

You see the thing that we found oh-so funny is that on the very first day of school, Mr. Evans promised Lora and I that if we are just in time for class every single day, he would on the last day of school do the dougie + the macerena lunch on the table in front of everyone!!

He's beyond hip but we didn't have to worry since his uncle was the Principle. lucky him.

Lora and I were chatting up on what stores for go to find a perfect dress and I was arguing with her on what I do and don't want. gosh this girl is difficult.

But we were so rudely interrupted when someone buzzed in into the speaker.

"Mr. Evans, may I have Darcy Elizabeth Parker report to the gymnasium?"

"For how long?"

"The whole period. Thank you"

"Uh sure..she'll be right down."

what the hell.

Why would they want me at this time and why in the gymnasium? this is confusing.

"Well better get going Ms. Parker. I'll see you at lunch" he said unsurely. Can't wait to are his sorry butt getting humiliated!

"Thanks Mr. Evans. See ya later." I waved goodbye to him and Lora.

I was walking down the hallway when I felt a hand on my shoulder...

"Darcy.."

*author's note: aah Hey guys. so I know I have very little few reads but hopefully this will get more reads because I have ideas on taking this book FAR.

pls comment, vote and suggest! xo.

-Noor, your lovely author ^_^