Let's Chill

Jamie

I walked out if the Studio with a smile on my face I know what I said was out of line but I don't appreciate trash ass songs. Especially when you're given such a great opportunity to take your music to the next Level. Plus that Brainy girl was stuck up and annoying so she got what was coming to her. She had the audacity to call me a bitch! Like what did I do to deserve being called a female dog? As I made my way into the Lobby I smiled at the Tom dude and walked out of the door.

"Hey you wait up!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and it was one of the boys from the recording studio.

He looked kind of Asian with black hair and light brown eyes.

"Um... Hello...." I said as he walked up to me.

"Hey! I'm Peter and I was wondering if you wanted to chill with the boys and I."

He told me as he gave me a bright smile.

This boy was so cute he even had a dimple and everything.

"I don't know about that... I don't even know you and the boys. For all I know you guys could be porn stars who love orgies." I joked as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Aw come on! It'll be fun! We're going to this cool restaurant and the boys are inviting their girlfriends."

He explained as he lightly bumped into me.

"I don't know... Mr. Carson probably needs to me to stay." I told him.

I know I was rejecting him but I don't want it to seem like I was desperate for a friend.

"Actually Mr. Carson doesn't need you to stay. Matter of fact Mr. Carson has a meeting he needs to be getting to."

Chance said as he walked up to us.

"But sir... I-"

"No buts princess go keep Peter Company he's the only single one in the group and he needs someone to keep him out of trouble." He told me as placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at him a pouted I batted my eyes and made my bottom lip quiver.

Chance eyes soften and he smiled.

"Nice try kid go on with the boys and have fun." He said as he gently pushed me Peter's way.

"Ok fine then... I'll go... I guess..." I mumbled as I sighed.

"It'll be fun I promise!" Peter yelled as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"So what is the name of the restaurant we're going to?" I asked as we walked outside to wait on the boys.

"It's Called Café Chili They Have all kinds of cool food there and plus there is usually nothing but young people who hang out there. Peter responded as we sat on the stairs in front of the building.

"So Mr. Peter tell me a little about yourself." I said as I faced him.

"Ok well my name is Peter Collins I'm 20 years old, I was born in Washington DC, but moved out here when I was 8" He explained as he gave me a bright smile.

"Now tell me about you beautiful." He said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

Brushing off his comment I cleared my throat and removed his hand.

"My name is Jaime Williams I am 19. I will be 20 in a few more weeks and I was born in Queens but grew up in Brooklyn. I explained as we watched someone get a Hot dog from one of those venders.