Tonii's

Jamie

I woke up to my Alarm blasting the Happy song by Pharrell Williams. Groaning I stretched and hit Jacquees on the chest he groaned and shifted.

"Wake up boy."

I said as I yawn and sat up I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time it was 5:30.

Getting out of bed I went straight to my closet to find something to wear to work.

"Yo what time is it?" he said as he yawned.

"It's time for you to get up."

I say as I picked out a pair of gray tights with an oversized black sweatshirt.

"Ugh ima skip work today." Jacquees said as he laid back down.

"Get up boy!" I yelled as I went to my bed and slapped his chest.

"I don't want to! You wake up too damn early!" he grumbled as he looked up at me.

Blinking I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door.

"When I get from the bathroom I want you up and your clothes need to be on the bed."

I said sternly as I opened the door.

Throwing a pillow at me I laughed and went to the bathroom used the potty and brushed my teeth. When I was done I went back into my room to see Jacquees putting lotion on. He glared my way as he rubbed lotion on his arms

"See babe was that hard?"

I asked as I grabbed the blue bottle of lotion from him.

"Yes it was hard, there is no need to be awake this early." He said as he pouted.

"Well sorry babe you stayed here with me so you do what I do now go brush yo teeth."

I ordered as I squirted the white lotion unto my hands.

"Fine I'll be back."

He said as he left out the room.

After lotioning I looked at Jacquees's outfit he came over so much that he had half of his clothes in my closet. He picked out a blue polo with white pants and white sneakers nodding my head in approval I took off my shirt to change.

"Damn bae let me tap that." Jacquees said as he walked in the room.

I turned my head around and rolled my eyes as he looked at my bare back.

"Boy leave!" I yelled as I covered my chest.

"Nah shorty we family and I then seen everything already so don't hide."

He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Scoffing I grabbed my night shirt and covered my chest, I went to my dresser and grabbed a gray sports bra. Jacquees grabbed his shirt and threw it on as he pushed me out the way so he could see himself in the mirror. Making a stank face I moved out his way and turned around so I could put my bra on. I placed my arms in the straps and pulled the bra up over my double d's.

"Need help shorty?"

Jacquees whispered as he crept up behind me.

I yelped and jumped forwards

"Don't scare me like that boy!" I yelled as I slapped his chest.

"Turn around girl."

He said as he grabbed my waist and turned me around.