Chapter 10

The rest of the car ride was painfully quiet and he didn't say a word after that. I'm so confused, why would he get upset at the fact that I'm wearing Curtis's shirt, I mean he's my friend and even if he was more than that why would he care, he hates me. We finally come to stop at what looks like a dress short, formal dresses, is he really gonna buy me a new dress..is he smoking something cause he's worrying me.''Don't move.'' he demands once again, I swear he should just call me fluffy cause I'm clearly a dog to him.I watch him walk around and he comes to my door, he might be an a**wipe but he is a gentlemen. He opens the door and literally drags me out..so much for being a gentlemen hey?.He slams the door shut and pulls me along with him, ''I know how to walk properly you know, I'm not a kid.'' I state, ''Yeah well a kid is faster then you..you literally walk like a snail Layla.'' ohhhh lord when he say my NAME!!..wait he just insulted me and compared me to a slimy creature and I focus on how my name sounds coming out of his mouth!? really Layla? I just huff.   

He opens the door and I get in, I'm immediately hit with the smell of sweet perfume and new dresses. I look around and I think I'm in heaven, I'm completely surrounded by beautiful dresses and an uplifting setting of baby blue and white theme. I gasp and I look over at Logan to see him rolling his eyes..just let me enjoy seeing something so beautiful that I've never seen and take it all in will you?. As soon as we walk in we see a blonde girl rushing to us and she completely ignores me obviously so interested in Logan buying a dress but he just brushes her off, "Yeah I'm just searching for a dress for my beautiful fiancée here for our engagement dinner tonight." My head snaps to him as he wraps his whole arm around my waist and shivers go down my spine when he kisses my neck, then he turns to the girl with me still shocked and looking at him, I see him smirk a little and I turn back to the girl to see her jaw on the floor "Sh-sh-she i-is y-your....hhe ehm.. uhm what was a saying? Yes a dress Sir and...Mam" it sounded forced when she says that and she looks at me in disgust, Logan notices and I think it sets him off cause to piss the girl off more he puts his hand on my bum and rubs it the girls eyes flick to it, then Logan says "Talk to her, ask what she wants cause her body is distracting me right now and as you can see I'm a little busy." With that he turns his body fully to me and starts kissing my neck and I feel his hands go up my shirt slowly then he murmers for both of us to hear "The lady is waiting to look for your dresses..talk baby.", "But you're distracting me." I breath out and he just chuckles. I turn to the girl and only give Logan more access to my neck and I see the girls face stricken from shock.

With all the power in me I manage to speak "Uhh c-can I-I pl-please h-h-have a maroon dre-ess, a-and a few black o-onces." I whisper with a few gasps in between, I feel Logan smile on my flesh and when the girl doesn't move he stops and I whimper!! Lord ease tell me I didn't."Are you deaf!? Didn't you hear my baby say she wants her dresses?, Get to it!." And he goes back to his work while his hands go out of my shirt and both of them settle on each "bun" and I squeal, that's when the girl decides to move.

When she's out of sight Logans let's me go and I now realise that if he hadn't been holding onto me I  would've fallen, he notices I'm a little weak on the knees and he helps me on my feet to be stable, when I'm good he just says "let's go." And he pulls me with him to the change rooms with me being a panting mess. No one has ever done that to me, I've never felt that way before but why did he do it?. We get to the change rooms just in time when the girl gets there with my dresses "Here you go sir" I see she's not giving up. Logan grabs the dresses and rudely stands in front of her to me, when she doesn't move he says "You can go now, and call another lady for us, one less loose please, we're in a dress store not a corner." Omg I feel so bad for her, she's not the only one who's being called slutty, I feel you sister. The girls face falls and tears fill her eyes and I almost cry for her, she walks away and Logan doesn't look like he cares at all "You didn't have to say that Logan." I whisper "What!? She is, I hate women who throw themselves at me, they just degrade themselves and its just sad, they make themselves look loose." He states truthfully but still "But still..." He gives me a sharp look that shuts me up instantly. A lady walks up to us and she's quite pretty but she doesn't flirt with Logan I see a ring on her finger, lucky guy he is she's hot! "Good morning I see you're searching for dresses for you fiancée, well you picked the perfect store and lady I'll be happy to help this gorgeous lady, you made a great chose..." She states to Logan and he gives her a tight smile while I blush. "My name is Kelly and let's get these dresses on shall we." She grabs them from Logan and goes in the changing room while me and Logan stand there staring at each other, Kelly pops back in "Cooome on this will take a second you'll see each other again" she says joking and goes back behind the curtain."Go try them on." Logan says and I nod going in. "Let's do this" jelly says in a sing song voice and I giggle, glad we got her. When I see all the dresses I see we'll be here for a while. "Ok so we'll try all these on and you can show your man, unless there's one you won't like to try on, if there's a dress you wanna buy specially for him without him knowing we'll arrange that.." She winks and I blush keeping it in mind,".... and if you feel that you found the perfect dress and you don't wanna show him now, its fine you can try it on but you won't come out and show him, okay? I nod "Great now let's start." She obviously excited and now I am sorta excited but nervous too cause I've never done this before but let's do it.