The Truth is Revealed

I woken up from my alarm the next morning, I groaned and got up. Hannah left at 4:00, I was still sad about what Ryan had did, but was to tired to cry.

I got out of bed and took a quick shower then got dressed. I wasn't looking forward to seeing Ryan, but couldn't miss school. I went down stairs to see Alex and Jenny eating.

"Hey you look tired." Jenny said, she must of seen bags under my eyes. "I didn't sleep good." She noded and continued eating. I made cereal and ate it fast.

I put make up under my eyes to cover up the bags then did the rest of my face. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bad to go to Hannahs car.

"You doing ok?" She asked as I buckled my seat belt and I shook my head. She pulled out the driveway and headed to school.

"Can we stop to get a frappe on the way?" I asked. "Sure." We stopped at star bucks then went to school. I sipped my drink as walked through the schools front entrance.

We made sure to avoid the spots that Ryan normally was at. Eventually the first bell rang and I had to go to english class. I dreaded it since it was the 1 of 3 classes I have Ryan in.

I walked in and immediately went to my seat. I wasn't sure if Ryan was there yet, but I didn't want to check since being pregnant made me really emotional.

Ms. Rae started the class and I felt a pair of blue eyes staring at me. I turned my head ever so slightly to see Ryan staring at me. I wasn't sure what his expression was, his face wasn't easy to read, but I thought I saw a hint of something.

A hint of remorse. I shook my head of this thought. He doesn't feel guilty, he did it for a reason, he didn't want to be a part of this babys life. Or is he regreting what he did?

I stared at the clock wishing time moved faster to get out of this class and away from Ryan. Finally the bell rang and the rest of the classes went by kinda slowly.

Throughout the day Ryan kept trying to talk to me. I was walking through the halls to Hannahs car when I felt a urge to go to the bathroom to throw up what I just ate.

After I was done I washed my mouth and popped in a piece of minty gum. I walked to Hannahs car, she was already inside.  "Ryan tried to talk to me all day." I said as we backed out of the parking spot.

"What did he say?" I shook my head. "He said that he needed to talk to me alone, I just walk away from him." We kept driving til we got to my house. "When are you gonna talk to your parents?" She said

"I don't know, I was hoping Ryan could give me an idea about that." I sighed and grabbed my bag. "Want me to come with you?" I shook my head.

"No, you've been here for me a lot, and if I didn't say it already, thanks." I said with a smile. "No problem, text me if you need anything or if Ryan comes to talk to you."

I tried to keep the smile on my face when she mentiones Ryan. "Will do." I wave and walk in the empty house. Alex and Jenny weren't here, like always they have after school activities. I grabbed some grapes, washed them, then popped on in my mouth.

After a minute I felt it come back up. I ran to the bathroom and threw it back up. After I washed my mouth out and put my hand on my stomach. "Guess you don't like grapes." I said with a smile then walked back in the kitchen.

For some reason I had a craving for a hot dog, seemed like a random food to crave. I made myself a hot dog put it in a bun, and added ketchup, I hated mustard so I didn't add that.

I ate a bite of it and it stayed down. "So you like hot dogs but not grapes, I'll keep that in mind." I said looking at my stomach.

--Later on in the week