CH5

So kaylees busy DX which is sad face but hey the show shall forward march !! ~Katie

3rd person POV (when Kevin finds out about Steven)

Sly sadly drags away a confused Kevin as every ones happy cover up slips off. When Kevin hears about the words his face starts out blank then it goes to mad, that's when the guys head over not knowing what he could do. Then he starts swaying his hands flailing in front of him slightly, his face blank like he's not registering the sight in front of him. That's when Dan and Seamus see him swaying to the left a little to much and rush grabbing at him before he hits the ground. Kevin lays in their hands on the floor of the lunch room, his body jerking a bit. Then Jordan takes charge, " ok sly you call the ambulance James and Aleks go get the car from the house and meet us there, and Seamus and Dan you help get him up till the ambulance comes. "

They all split up and in the end the hall sit in the waiting room worried about their two friends. Sly pacing Aleks tries to stop him. " Hey dude calm down it's all gonna be o- " sly cuts him off, " two of our friends are passed out we can't be calm! " He yells at Aleks making look at the ground the rest of the time.

Kevin's POV: I look around I see a familiar home setting and familiar toys.....is this my house ? I see a little boy run threw me as if I'm just viewing. He runs to a happy mom and dad as they sit down building with blocks as the little kid giggles. I look down mom..... I start crying why do I need to relive these things! Next thing I know I'm in my dad's arms this time im  really in the dream? It all felt real. " this is your fault she's dead she hates you for this !! Die you un great full spawn !! " Dad yelled at me, I looked down. He grabs my neck lifting me off the ground me kicking around. No....please. The world starts going white but a jolt goes up me and I sit up screaming now in a bed. I try to get out of the persons grip crying and screaming, confused. " Kevin calm down it's ok " I hear slys familiar voice. I slowly settle back down only small hiccups every once in a while.  As im calming down i realize it's not at my will....its a sedative.  A woman stands above me a emptyed needle in her hands as she assures im 'ok', to Eddie.  

The next few minutes....hours? Im not even able to keep time, but in the haze i hear mumbles and whispers, as well as see faces every once in a while.  They try to talk to me but not understanding i just smile at them....well i think im smiling.  I must have had fallen asleep, because i wake up to some one shaking me slightly and quitely.  "Hey.....hey Kevin wake up dude" , it was Aleks.  I open my eyes slowly blinking rapidly to get used to the light.  I look around and noitce im on a different bed maybe my house? No my sheets werent this color.    "Hey you ok man?", he asked sitting on a chair.  "You sorta blacked out and was resting up for a day, but we brought you back to the creature house." 

I just nod and in being sleepy i notice i some how got to the kitchen and Aleks was handing me a pop tart.  I rub my eyes and take it. "Thanks", i mumble, with my mouth full.  "Is......Is Steven ok?", I ask cautiously.  "Yeah man he's down stairs with the others hanging out.  he just had a broken arm and Concussion", He answers giving me a reassuring smile as i nod.

AN/ Hey guys ^-^ ~Katie