Ch2

Sorry guys I've been watching streams and all out thinking about what way to go with this soooo here we go~Kaylee

Stevens POV:

Kevin took the note from the lady and opened it and his confused face slowly turned sad his. Eyes getting glossy as he tried to hold in tears. What words could send my best friend to tears. "Kevin?", i ask. "Every thing ok". He just blinks the tears home and smiles looking up laughing. "Yep everything's great", he says. I look at him giving him a look saying I want an explanation, he just sighs and hands me the note. I tentatively look down at the words. "Your mother died and I'm going out I won't be back today~dad". It was sloppy, hurried, but then I realized.......Kevin's mom died and his father doesn't even care!!? How could he be so insensitive about this. I just hurriedly pull Kevin into a hug, wrapping my arms around his back. "Hey it's ok Kevin I'll be here for you", I say before grabbing his hand his face flushing a bit? I shake it off,"come on lets go get lunch my treat!!",I Say in a excited voice. (Kinda like his intro ) " But Steven you don't have extra money do you", he asks in his normally cocky voice. "Nope that is why we are going to borrow some of slys money", I say giggling a bit, pulling Kevin to the lunch room and to the table with all the other guys.

Kevin's POV :

"Sly we need to borrow money", Steven says sitting next to Sly. "Uh get me a coke then", he says pulling out a twenty out of his wallet and handing it to Steven. Steven nods and pulls me to a line blabbing on about going to the arcade with the guys or something. For all I know he could have been talking about old ladies and I wouldn't care, I was still thinking about him holding my hand and the hug. I mean so what if it was sympathetic or in a friendly manner I would take what I get. I come out of my trance when were next in line Steven ordering his food and slys coke then looking at me waiting for what I say. "Uh, ill take a piece of pepperoni pizza and a water...please" I say smiling slightly as Steven handed the lady the money.

We walk back to the table Steven handing the change and coke to sly and sitting down, me next to him. "Oh so you give them money but not me!!", James says looking down the table our way, "you fucker!!" He yells some what quietly. Sly giggles, "well maybe yelling give me money you fucker isn't as appealing as can we borrow money", he says smiling as James grumbles Aleks laughing joining the conversation. "Hey fuck off Aleksander ", James says making all the other guys laugh as Aleks makes a offended face.

After lunch Aleks James Steven and I headed to our science class.

After and hour of that and an hour of all the guys in gym I was at my locker every one but Jordan and Dan standing near. "Jeeze hordan of all the times to be late" James mutters as Jordan and Dan come down towards us.

We all head out to the bus planing on going to the house they live at together, which they call the creature house, to fit the personality of their group. Once there we get out and go in laughing at James and Sly fighting once again Sly giggling the whole way. "So what should we do", Seamus asks speaking up since getting there. "Hmmm truth or dare?", Sly asks a devious smile tugging on his lips. This didn't seem good in any of our eyes but in the end we all agreed. "Ok truth or dare uhh Steven?", Sly asked "darrre?" Steven says slowly unsure. "I dare you to kiss Kevin", he says pointing at me giggling as a few guys go oooh or have a freaked out expression like Steven and I had. I look Slys way and he had a got you look in his eyes. He planed this? Oh god help you sly I'll get you back. Steven looks my way and leans in slowly out lips connected for a bliss full 4 seconds before he pulls away us both slightly blushing.

I laugh slightly. "Ok uh Jordan truth or dare!", he asks looking his way. "Uh truth", he answers quickly. "Ok are you crushing on any one at school?" Steven asks. Jordan turns red looking down. "Well there's this girl Monica but I don't know if she likes me or anything. ", he says rubbing the back if his neck his eyes wishing his hat could cover his almost as red face. A few aww.

An/uhhh is that good Katie? Hope I didn't ruin anything uh till chapter 4 my friends!!