NightDemon

Night Demon's story (edited)

I don't know if this is an intersting story for you. For my whole life... I've been nothing but a toy... I've been running...like I'm running away from the whole world because I'm just a toy. I've been running since then... They don't know what my real name is ... The witnesses called me a demon, the survivors called me a merciless demon and the police started calling me... NightDemon. They don't know anything about me. My real name, my age, or even my past... No one knew but if they do... They're dead.

My real name is Lilith Blair and this is my story... On how it all started... To where it grew within me...

Before mom died I'm just those normal sweet little girl who likes pink, barbies, stufftoys, bedtime stories, fairytales and princess. I was little when mom died. Before I have no idea why or how she died. Dad won't tell me neither. I'm the only child they had since mom died early. Every now and then dad would bring girls late at home that I don't even know why or what they do. I don't even want to know. When I was seven... I learned dad's secret...

It was late at night when I woke up from a scream. I went to dad's room to tell dad about it but he wasn't there. I went down stairs to check him but then I heard a loud groan from the basement. Dad never let me go there, but I still walked down there out of curiosity. As I got near at the end of the stairs the noises grew louder and louder that it is painful to the ears.

Right there to where I was standing... I frozed, shocked because of the scene right before me. I saw him wielding some kind of a whip and used it to hit the girl that was on the table naked and her hands tied upwsrds carrying her tired and frigile wounded body. The girl is obviously crying in pain and bath with her own blood. What makes it more scary is on how the room is... There are tools that I didn't know then, a lots of sharp weapons, poisonous chemicals and one dim light at the top where the girl is tied. I can't help but whimper and shake in fear. That's the time when I learned that my father is a sadist.

I practically sat on the cold floor covering my ears, I closed my eyes as I heard the girl's screams and dad's sadistic voice.

"Yes~ let me hear your voice~ LOUDER LOUDER! hahaha"

I didn't watched it... I can't... I didn't run back... I was scared to even move or open my eyes as i can still hear everything.

Then noises suddenly stopped. It was weired that it stopped. I slowly uncover my ears and opened my eyes. I never felt that much fear in my life that I cannot really decribe it. I saw him standing right infront of me. The toes on in his feet are dirty and bloody. My heart started to beat fast as I slowly look up meeting dad's angry face. Though... His angry face became a sadistic smile... Like when he was doing that to the girl.

That wasn't my best night... It was a painful night... A hellish night. I could hear his voice inside my head everytime... The sound of the whips... I could still feel the rope around my hands and body as I was hang... I couldn't do anything but shout for help even if there aren't anyone going to help, apologizing as if he could spare you, and cry in pain hoping it will stop.

The voice, his sadistic voice is always there... It never really left... Nor the pain. Everytime dad isn't there I would lock myself at my room wrap myself with the blue green scarf that mom gave me in the past and cry with it. I know how mom died. It was because of dad. I cried and cried every now and then. Everytime I cry... I just wished that I die.

Dad still let me attend school but I can't tell anyone about it. I can't concentrate at my studies well... Hearing his sadistic voice isn't helping a lot. I could hear him tell me to cry louder, to scream louder, that he loves seeing me like this to hear me like this. I started to be alone... I avoided people... My fear to my father went to fearing other adults thinking they are just the same. Teachers started to asked me about what was wrong, but I just can't. I fear pain... pain never leaves me. Even with just even the slightest touch it fears me. I'm really afraid of it. I'm afraid of pain.