Agatha Shadows

A little warning... i guess.

Agatha shadow's story (edited)

I was born like this. I was born and they didn't knew that I was there till one nurse noticed me.

"Doc... T-the shadow" the nurse pointed at a shadow baby who was also crying and moving on its own.

The nurses and doctors don't want the mom to know about the shadow baby, but... Mom still found out. She wanted me and I was glad. They knew that every morning I would turn into a shadow and at night... Especially when the moon is high... I'm a normal human. No more no less. Mom loves me for who I am as well as my twin brother, kyle.

My brother has black hair the same as mine when I'm in my human form. We both have dark brown eyes. We love to hung out and do crazy stuffs. I love him. He is always there... Right beside me... Always... Protecting me. I have no problems... I have a lovable mom, protective twin brother and a- problematic dad.

He hates me. He hates... Everything. Anything.... He hates himself, but mom tried her best in helping dad. He does have some problems, and mom manage to help him and we did too. Dad soon became less... Hater. He doesn't hate me. He is a nice dad. A dad that is there. I have a great family. Yes... I have no problems... I have friends who doesn't care that I'm different. I know... People still hates me but I just ignored them... Ignored the bullies. Kyle knew... He is always there to protect me... Even if... He ends up being hurt.

No one knows what I looked like aside from my family of course. I hide every night... No one has seen what I look like because I'm scared. Actually only my family knows that I turn normal every night and I like it that way. I want to stay like this and... Just be happy. Though... i knew... Someday it will have to end.

Mom... Well she had an accident... And It was my fault. My brother... He is still unconcious at the hospital... And it was my fault. They protected me and now mom is gone and dad blames me for it. You what he is doing right now?

"YOU DON'T DESERVED TO LIVE YOU BITCH!" he shouted as he threw me once again.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN UNLUCKLY BITCH! EVER SINCE YOU CAME TO OUR FAMILY!!" He shouted once again as I cried my eyes out.

He kept on hurting me... Day... Night... It doesn't seemed to end. My brother still hasn't woke up yet... That made it worst. I want to run away but I don't have the guts to. My life had turned to hell. It was just an accident... It wasn't my fault right?

ItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFault

It... Was... Just... An... Accident... Right?

It was night and I'm in my human form. I'm staring at the night sky as I cry. I heard dad open my door using the keys again. I just ignored him but he suddenly grab me harshly at my shoulders. I saw that his whole face is red. He is drunk. I can't even react properly at the moment till he grab my shirt and tear it apart. I started squirming out of him as he tried to rape me. He'd never done anything like this. He tried reaching for my pants but I kick right straight to where the sun never shines. He winced in pain and cursed at me. I stood up ignoring that I don't have anything on top. I just stared right at him. He glared at me but I smiled.

"It wasn't My fault" i told him as all shadows came to my side and he stared in shock. They all formed into a creepy being and with a swift motion of my hand the being lunged at him. Devored him. I stared to laugh.

"It wasn't my fault!" I shouted still laughing.

"ItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFault hahaha ItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFaultItWasntMyFault hah...ha..." I laughed at first but soon it turned to cries. The being stopped, looking directly at me. He spoke softly inside my mind.

"Don't be sad kaitlyn... You're my master and I don't want to see master sad what do you want me to do?"

"My brother... I want my brother" I told him and he nodded. He hugged me and the shadow dissapeared along with me. We appeared back at the hospital right at brother's room.

My brother is staring right at the window. He... He is awake. My shadow form coming back since the sun is rising already.

"B-brother" i whispered acting like I'm crying. He looked at me shocked.

"Kait!" He motioned me to approach him and I run into his arms

"D-dad! He... He hurt me! He... He tried to rape me!" I cried into his arms. "I-I I didn't... I accidentally killed him! I... I don't know what happened!" I cried out.

"Shhh... Its ok... Its ok... They won't know I promise" he shushed me. I felt comfortable in his arms... But nothing as comfortable as when I killed him.

Tonight...

"Please! Spare me!" The man who is naked cried out. He tried to rape two weak girls.

"Howl" I called. The shadow being appeared beside me " let me do this one" i smirked grabbing a knife at the counter.

The house was full of screams of the man and those girls whom he raped. I killed all of them and it felt good.

It wasn't my fault anyways~