Suicide of a Otaku

Disclaimer: I don't own anything that I don't..... -__- I will mention some stuff and some ideas or from inspirations that u might think it is from there.... or anything that u might think if its from there at all. I don't own it.

I have doubts on posting this (or more like posting all of my fanfics at all) for some reasons that's why it really took some time to post this.

This story is originally a prologue from one of my unpublished fanfictions (khr) that I just edited and added some stuffs to make it look more like creepypasta-ish. So, if ever I decided to post tat story either in this acc or my other acc you'll know. Tho I doubt I will post that at all. Its also why I will mention somethong... you might think is familiar.

Also I'm not that a good writer so I apologize for my grammars and spellings in advance. (Also because of my keyboard)

Also this is actually inspired from the story blody painter of delucat.

****

-- currently on the news --

Yesterday around 12 midnight parents of a 18 year old college student found their daughter dead in her own room. The authorities clamed tht she shot herself with her step father's gun and a suicide note was found in her phone. The parents claimed that they had seen their daughter's childhood friend on the scene fleeing.

-- days before the suicide --

Modern era. Its an era where in people are engrossed with all kinds of teachnology. Peoples like millenials are the one who are adicttive to teachnology mainly gadgets. Other or most old people from the era before the millenials think that the teacgnology in the modern era isn't really good for the young people. Though not all. Sometimes they might be over using the teachnologies, but sometimes this is the only way they could cope up with the world.

One of them is…

-- PervertedOnii-chan is online --

PervertedOnii-chan: Liaaaaaaaaanee Liaaaa~

PervertedOnii-chan: Liane, I know you're online your post says 20 seconds ago ;)

-- KittyFreakLoli-chan is online --

KittyFreakLoli-chan: *sigh* alright I'm here so what do you need that you need to bother me watching one of my top five anime, and the newest episode yet!

PervertedOnii-chan: Guess what?

KittyFreakLoli-chan: What?

PervertedOnii-chan: we'll be visiting dad's parents!

KittyFreakLoli-chan: that's great! That means you'll be able to finally meet them.

PervertedOnii-chan: Not just that! You said that you live in Tampa, florida and dad's parents live there! And you mentioned you'll be going back there to visit your parents. So, Let's meet up!

KittyFreakLoli-chan: that's great!

PervertedOnii-chan: come on, Lia I know about your social problem, it'll be fine! I'll be…. Gentle I promise!

KittyFreakLoli-chan: wtf. You perverted old man.

-- KittyFreakLoli-chan changed Jack's nickname to PervertedOldMan --

PervertedOldMan: Seriously? The pervious one is much better than the new one.

KittyFreakLoli-chan: no. This is better.

PervertedOldMan: but seriously! I wanna meet you! You're not the only one imma meet ya know...  there are others! Like Helena, Pio, Ryan, Shianne and Zyler's your best friend and your childhood friend so I could easily meet him! You know all of them and you chat all of them almost everyday like me!