September 23

Ben,
I've started to put up Elise's blog here. As long with any other evidence I can find. Ive started a correspondence with a Newry State Trooper. Im not sure how much information about the case he will give me due to "confidentiality", but what I find out I'll share here.
I hope you know Elsie wouldn't have blamed you. She wasn't like that. I have to believe no matter what happened the same outcome would've occurred. We have to believe that. I have to believe that.  Email me if you need anything. Anything at all.
Carly

Friday

I know, I know. No one wants to read the ramblings of a slightly crazy girl. I just needed a safe place to write down my thoughts. It's getting to be too much with school and this new job I might just go slightly insane. The daily drama is getting. To be a bit too much. I can barley walk down the halls with out hearing backlash about my breakup with Ben. Yeah I get it. He was cute. But he was also a prick. I can't stand hearing the girls tell me if they had him there is no way on earth they would have let him go. That's kind of why I started using this to write everything down. I don't feel as alone. I feel like someone's paying attention.
  As funny as it sounds the school shrink gave me this idea. I ended up visiting her after a particularly bad day and she helped me sort some things out.
  But hey I did get a new job. I'm babysitting for that new Jackson family that moved into the Whitesides old farm house. They've got one 7 year old daughter. Claire, I think. I haven't met her yet. But from what mr. And Mrs. Whiteside said she seems sweet.  I guess I'll have more to update you on when I start Monday.
Elsie.