September 26

Monday
11:58

So I reread my first post. Wow  i kinda sound like a loser. Maybe someday i'll have something exciting to write about. (Doesn't look likely) I'm a senior who babysits on Friday nights.

That reminds me i had my first babysitting gig tonight. The girl Claire is adorable. But the parents are kinda wacky. They told me they'd be home at 8 and didn't get back till eleven. I mean not like i have any where to be. But still. When they got home they didn't even acknowledge being late. Just paid me extra and said see you tomorrow. Kinda weird. I didn't really feel like mentioning it to them on the first day so I let it go. It was just strange to not even mention it though, right?

The house itself was really cool. Its super old and rustic looking. It's an old farm house with two floors and a dilapidated barn in the back. There's a corn field in front of the house with creepy scarecrows standing watch.
Claire gave me the tour around the house. She was too cute showing me every little thing she could. We played outside for an hour and came back in watched frozen and then she went to bed. I had a good three hours to myself. I just sat in the den and did homework and read till they got home.
Yeah I know. Not a very interesting day, but hey who said my life was interesting.
Sincerely,
A very boring Elsie