Theather Trouble

Chapter 1 part 1(Alison)

"Alison, Ali, earth to Ali”

“huh....... what......oh... sorry Brianna kind of zooned out".

“I’ve notice she replied.” We were walking into the movies and we saw a handful of hot guys.

I said “Brianna you stand, I’m going to get some popcorn.” I turn to head to go and the next thing I knew popcorn was flying and I landed on an incredibly cute guy. But it’s weird like de'sha'vu I think I have seen this guy before, not exactly like a younger version. Before I knew want was happening the name" NICK???" the left my lips. 

“Alison is that you?” I did not know how to respond, like who knows what to say to your best friend u haven't seen in years. Because all that came out my mouth was "yeah”.                     

(Nick’s POV) - I'm chilling at the movies with my friends and to 2 cute girls walk in but one I think I've seen before but I don't know were . I walked up to her to get a closer look but it kind of went downhill from there she bump into me, my popcorn flew. The only upside to this was she fell on top of me.  She said my name which was weird like how in the hell does she knows my name. But that voice I’ve heard that voice before. It’s Alison my best friend when I was younger and my first crush.

I said “Alison is that you?”

 She answers shyly “yeah.” Wow she did not look 8 anymore with her long curly hair and her forever tan skin tone. I definitely want to see her again "we should hang out and catch up" she smiled and said I’d like that I live the same place meet me under the oak tree if you remember and she walk away.