Almost caught//jolinsky

Johnsons pov
I was currently sat at home watching a movie with my husband jack and our twin daughters Riley and Jaclyn. Their both 5 years old.

We were all sat in the livingroom cuddled up to each other, with Riley and Jaclyn in the middle and me and jack on the outside. We were watching Big hero 6.

I smiled as I looked at jack as he was more into the movie than the girls. After awhile the movie finished , I found myself rubbing my eyes as started to burn "I think it's for me to go to bed" I thought still rubbing my eyes . I looked at the tv as the movie was now playing the end credits.

I tried to get up only to find jaclyn practically sprawled out on top of me. I looked over at Riley who already looked like she loved her spot on jacks lap enough to not want to move. I laughed at myself a little " Their so cute" I said quietly to myself as I watched my two girls peacefully sleep.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I felt someone impatiently tap on my shoulder, I automatically knew it was jack.

"Yes jack, what do you want" I ask a little annoyed. "Babe I've been tapping and calling you for the last 2 minutes". Jack replies. " oh. Im sorry" I reply looking down a little feeling kind of bad now. "What's wrong" he ask now fixing Riley a little as she started to twist and turn on him.

I snicker as I watch him have hard time fixing her. After a while she stopped moving. Jack looks at me and smiles at me while im still laughing. " Nothing is wrong babe I promise" I finish saying as start to come out of my laughing fit.

Jack had a smirk on his face looking like he had an idea. He looked at me then at the girls then at the stairs then back at me. He was about to say something when got cut off by jaclyn doing some twist and some turns on me.

"Hey maybe we should take the girls upstairs to be-" I said while getting up with Jaclyn as she wrapped her legs around my waist but was cut short by jack pulling my arm for me sit back down.

I gave him a look of confusion as he started " Or we could put the girls in the guest room downstairs and have some fun" jack said still smirking at me while gently rubbing my thigh while slightly rubbing my unmentionable part. I still had confusion on my face until I started to catch on.

I gasped as I smacked his hand away and covered jaclyns ear as if she heard which im pretty sure she didn't. "Jack we can't" I said as my eyes widened shocked a little but turned on from him just rubbing me. He started smirking again as he knew that was always my weakness.

"Come on jack you know you want to" he said while rubbing me again this time harder and faster. I was deep in my thoughts trying my best to ignore it and I'm not bragging but I was actually ignoring it, I was determined that Jack would not win this but then suddenly a moan escaped my mouth. " damn it, I lost" I thought to myself as I was kind smiling to myself cause I'd be lying if i said it didn't feel good.

I looked up to see if jack noticed, he did cause he stopped suddenly after and smiled to himself. I huffed in defeat as I knew he just won this. He looked at me and started smiling. " what" I asked knowingly. " Is that a yes" jack asked as he was once again fixing his sleeping daughter.

I looked at Riley and jaclyn as they slept " they don't look like they would be up anytime soon" I thought. I looked at jack still sat smirking and looked back down to the girls. "Why not" I thought. "Fine" I say kind of hesitantly but finally giving in. Jacks smirk turns into a smile. "Lets put the girls to bed first" he says as he kisses me and "accidentally" brushed against my member.

I groaned a little trying to make it barely audible but failed cause I heard gilinsky chuckle a little while picking up Riley and walking off to the guest room. I sent him a glare before getting up with Jaclyn and walking off to the guest bedroom.

(Skip time)
still Johnsons pov

So jack and I just got finish trying to put  Jaclyn back to sleep because while I was trying to put her on the bed she woke up. "Night daddy. Love you" Jaclyn said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Night sweetheart. Love you to" I said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I walked over to Rileys side of the bed and leant down " goodnight sweetheart" I whispered as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. I walked over to the door as I saw jack saying good night to Jaclyn as he gave her a kiss and hugged her.

I couldn't help but smile. I love my family. I was standing by the door waiting for jack as he was putting on a movie for her to watch so she'd fall asleep faster.

Jack was taking awhile finding a movie. Looking at jack made me think of what just took place in the livingroom. It instantly made me hard. So I walked off to the livingroom before he could see me adjusting my pants.

I sat on the couch and threw the blanket over my lap, so you couldn't really see my bulge. Sat there for a few minutes I got an idea. Since jack thinks he can tease me like that then he's in for a surprise.

Two can play at that game jack. I smiled at my thoughts. I heard jack say good night one last time before shutting the door. Time to put my plan to action. I quickly fixed myself on the couch and pretended to watch the movie that was playing.
----------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! Part 2 up soon