Carron pt.2

Carron//part 2

Recap: The look in his eyes when he was angry always turned me on. It darkened with still a hint of lust, that part of cameron i couldn't bare to hold back on. The urge to just let him have all of me and do anything he wants to me was creeping up slowly as he stared down on me. I knew once his anger got here its not cameron anymore....its daddy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Aarons pov:

Silence....is all there was when he asked me. I couldn't find an answer. Although i knew exactly why I was acting this way. "Speak aaron speak" i nudged myself in my head. The inside of me was giving cam a piece of my mind bit the outside...nothing not even a peep.

See I know i would've said why i was really acting like a brat, i would've made him more upset. But me not answering , i can visibly see him just imaging what he's gonna do to make the punishment worse for me not answering ca- i mean daddy. Brought out of my thoughts by daddies now huskily breathing as he is now closer than before. He kisses me hungrily while pinning my arms up against the wall. It got more aggressive as if he were putting all his anger into it, soon interrupted by his phone ringing.

"Shit*answers*hey...yeah jack..yes were fine...hey were kinda busy right now...alright" daddy speaks quickly hanging up. He must be really upset. He looks me up and down sizing me up "go to the play room" simply said. "Is that where you play xbox and stuff" i smartly replied earning a small chuckle from daddy. The walk to the room always seems short when my punishment is bad.

He unlocks the door and i walk in as the light dimly comes on slowly revealing all the "pleasure items". He has from whips to ropes all showcased all over the room making me nervous as I sit on the oh so familiar red couch. He begins to speak...

Cameron's POV

"I have rules, you follow them i'll reward you, you don't i'll punish you". I spoke to aaron as he then sat stripping from his clothes. I walk behind the chair to gather what i want....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger?!?!

Sorry for such a long wait. I just wanted to give you guys something for being so patient with me.

Thanks loves❤❤❤