Skammy// temptations

Skate:

Look at him walking around shirtless flaunting his sweaty ripped body to all the eyes in the court. Your a liar if you said you haven't looked. Brown hair in a lazily down way as he runs around playing basketball Yes I'm talking about sammy. He's always been so sexy to me. I'm skate so you know i worked my magic and we screwed around a few times...but i cant have him.

See he told me he's "seeing" someone. Now don't get me wrong I'm not the one to be scandalous and get in between relationships but sometimes i just cant hold myself together. I mean have you seen sammy. The way he clenches his jaw when he gets angry how he's always constantly running his hand through his silky brown hair.  Gosh there's just so much more.

Thinking these thoughts i can feel myself getting harder by the second. By now im kicked out my thoughts by guys calling game while starting to come inside i quickly adjusts my pants while on my phone trying to be normal. The guys immediately raid the kitchen looking for stuff as their hunger kicked in from smoking 3 blunts and still playing basketball. I hear all the guys complaining about there being no food "HOW WILL WE LIVE WITH NO FOOD" hayes yells dramatically while repeatedly opening the fridge thinking something new will appear. The rest of the guys joining as they dramatically complain about food."

"Bro just order some shit" i say coming in the kitchen. They all have a moment of silence while looking at each other then start laughing. "No lets just go to the store" swazz suggest kind of whining. "True lest go" hayes says them rushing in the cars. As I went to lock the door I noticed Sammy still sitting in the kitchen.

I was happy he was still here but I still wanted to know why he was here . "what are you still doing here bro" I asked going upstairs. Naturally he followed me because he's seen my room many times before plus he lives here. "I kinda just wanted to chill plus I stink can I take a shower in here"he asks pointing to the bathroom. "Sure bro" I say putting on my tv watching Netflix.

He hops in the shower after from my approval. "Skate skate come here" Sammy yells from inside the bathroom. When I come in he's standing by the door with a towel around his waist water dripping of his toned body. "How do you work this shower" he asked. Trying to ignore the glamorous sight in front I walk over to the shower it working just fine the water not even cold or hot.

As I feel if I hear Sammy lock the door behind. I turn around to him dropping his towel only to reveal his hard erection. "Damn" I whispered to myself watching the sight. "Like what you see daddy" he says taking a step closer to me. "Y-yeah" I stutterly let out.

As he walks closer to me I think about why I'm stuttering so much as we messed around before. "Do you" i hear as I come out my thoughts sitting on the bed." do I what" i say completely lost. I hear Sammy chuckle as he walks over to me straddling me with his nude body. " I can show you better than I can tell you" he says starting to kiss my neck.

Rubbing my hand down his back letting him get comfortable. He starts grinding after a while keep in mind I don't like to wear underwear with my basketball short so I felt every bit of Sammy as if we were both naked. As he grinded faster I began letting out submissive moans holding his back thrusting up meeting his grinds. As I look to meet his gaze he begins chuckling "wake up skate" he says repeatedly. "What are you talking about" I say confused.

"This is just a dream wake up skate"he says shaking my arm. I open my eyes to see Sammy standing above me tapping me. "Skate wake up bro we're gonna be late. I told you stop staying up late to watch porn" he says a hint of annoyance in his voice. I sit up confused "it felt so real bro damn" I said while feeling my boner. Needless to say there I was in front of Sammy all day with a boner that he caused.