Every King Is In Need Of A Queen

"KING!! Get Up You gotta Get ready for school!!"

My mom yelled from downstairs. I got up and Did all my Hygiene things. I went into my room and Put on my Camouflage Skinnies, My back v-neck, and my Back Jordan’s. I looked in the mirror and brushed my waves.

I went down stairs to the kitchen grabbed a pop tart.

"Mom, You ready?" I asked while taking a bite of my strawberry pop tart.

"Yeah honey, Lets go."

We got into the car and began to conversant.

"See, If you would just buy me a car...Then you wouldn’t have to pick me up and Drop me off everyday." I said

"Well. If you just get a job, Then you can Buy your own car King" My mom said

"Well, In a week I go to an Interview for footlocker. But I’m saving up for collage Duhh."

"Boy Get you smart mouth ass out my car. I’m gone Be here at three twenty. Love you"

"Love you too" I said while getting out the car.

Okay So This How It goes, At home I’m a good, respectful, Kind son. But as soon As I set step on campus, I’m a whole other person. I stay turnt up to the max. When I’m at school or hanging out with my friends. Everybody who’s a somebody that knows anybody knows me. KING!! The Motherfucking King of this bitch. I run this school cu'!!

I walked inside the School and all I heard was females saying hay to me.

"Hay King,"

"Ooh boy, You lookin good today."

"Hi King"

I Didn’t see none of my boys. So I went to my locker and put my shit up. And Was just walking around. The building. Then The baddest Bitch at school Came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hay King. I love your pants boy. You just so damn fine. But uhh... I’m gone talk to you later. Byyye King." She said walking away.

I mean Damn, She had that ass bro!! She too fine!! But look, I don’t fuck with hoes. Every body had a piece of Monica's Pie. And I don’t wanna be the next person to catch whatever rumor says she got.

I continued to walk around when I saw my home boy Devin And His Girl Into it...AGAIN.

"YO DEV!!" I yelled

"Aye wassup King." He said while we did our lil' hand shake.

"Hay Brittney" I said waving at her

"Hi King." She said with an attitude "So, What Are you going to do, Ride with Me or What?"

"Bae, I don’t know. I said I'll tell you after lunch." He said

"Oh my god. Okay." She said and then walked away

"Bro, She be on one tho. Please do me a favor and don’t cuff no girl what so ever bro. Or you'll end up just like this man."

"Nawl, But umh where Squad and Mike at?" I asked looking around

"I really don’t know. I haven’t talked to them--" I cut him off

"Damn, who is that girl right there bro? She gotta be new cause I would have Never in my life forgotten that face." I said starring at her

She looked lost and I wanted to talk to her. She Must be a new student. She Was supper pretty. And had a cute little figure. Her swag was on point and her shoe game was too.

"King, Yo King." Devin was saying.

"Aye I hear you, I’m gone Talk to you later tho." I said walking away and up to her.