Chapter 3

Saturday

It was in the afternoon and I was board. So I called Stormie up and asked if she wanted to go to the mall and hang out. So I got dressed in some purple skinnies a pink American Eagle Shirt and My Pink And Purple Adidas. I told her I would meet her there so I got my dad to drop me off. We met up in Rue21.

"So, I hear about you and King. Why am I the last person to find out. Nigga, you know damn well I Should be the 1st. I would tell you if I was Dating his best friend Squad wouldn’t I?" Stormie Said

"Okay 1. I did tell you 1st and 2. You DIDNT tell me your talking to Squad Dumb ass." I said playfully shoving her

"Okay Maybe I didn’t, But look, You just found out and your honestly the first person to know. Besides Cam, Mike, Tony...and--" She said before I cut her off.

"Is that them? Hell yes I know that sexy ass smile from anywhere. He did not tell me he worked in Footlocker. No wonder his shoe game on point."

"Well, Happy or Naww?" She said laughing

"Shut up and c'mon" I said pulling her Polo Jacket.

We walked in there trying not to make it seem like we don’t see Squad And King. Just Looking around. Then Stormie big mouth ass Just Had to say something.

"Can I get some help please!" She said all ghetto.

"I got you-- Wait a minute.." Squad said walking toward us. "Stormie and Delyla. What Brings you here?" He said smiling and grabbing Stormies hand

"I don’t know, We needed to get out the house. So Why not shop?" She said.

"Well, I’m glad--" He said getting cut off

"Aye Squad, Lets hit up-Heeyy, De. What sup?" King said while giving me a hug.

"Hay King." I said hella happy.

"Aye, We were about to grab some lunch. Yall should come join us." Squad Said

Honestly, I don’t know why he got a nick name like that when he such a sweet heart.

"Yeah, Come join us Ladies." King said

We just agreed and followed them. And I see that Stormie And Squad Are getting a little touchy over there. He grabbing her ass on the smooth And shit. Lol.

So we walked into Pizza Shack And Me and Stormie sat in a booth. She sat on one side and I sat on the other. I was looking at the boys and they were whispering something and laughing while they were in the line.

"Girrrl, Let me tell you....That Boy Squad...HE something else." She said shaking her head