Every King Is In Need Of A Queen 4

He picked me up and sat me on his Dresser. I put my arms around his neck and looked inside is brown eyes. He pecked my lips and smiled. I kissed him again. I just couldn’t help myself.

Then his Bedroom door opened.

Our kiss broke and I was so embarrassed. His Mom had just gotten home I guess and She checked on him.

"King Jamar Lewis Jr." His mom said

"Hey...Mom.." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Uh...Hey son. Hey sweetie. I’m Kings mother, Tiffany." She said walking over to shake my hand.

I hoped off his dresser and shook her hand. I was so embarrassed.

"Mom, This is Delyla, my girlfriend." He said

"Well Nice to meet you Delyla. I’m sorry I just barged in here, I didn’t think my son would have company. He never tells me anything."

"Mom, Your fine. It was my fault. I should have told you first. I do apologize."

"Its fine babe. I wanted to meet her anyways. King told me about you, But It wasn’t enough for me. He told me last night."

"Mom, Thanks."

"Oh, Yeah. I hope your staying for dinner. Im cooking steaks." She said closing the door.

Kings POV

I cant believe that just happened.

"Bae Im so sorry. My mom is...."

"Cool. She didn’t even yell or anything. She just walked out like it wasn’t anything."

"Yeah. She's like that. But she can be a little annoying."

"King Jamar Lewis Jr." She said laughing.

"Shut up. Delyla Destini Smith."

"Aye, Nigga you shut up."

"And If I Don’t....." I said getting close to her.

"You'll find out." she said

"You aint gone do nothing." I said pushing her.

"Boy, I will beat your ass."

" I wanna see you try." I said

"Okay." She piped my back

I picked her up slammed her on the bed. She Play slapped me. I punched her playfully. She bit me. I pulled her hair- Not hard- then I started tickling her.

She pushed me off and sat on top of me.

"Now what nigga." She said leaning in my face.

"Girl, You better stop playing before you get into something you aint ready for." I said hella serious.

"Like what? Boy please. You the one that’s not ready." She said

"Keep on playing and you'll see. You got the wrong nigga. Get me started and I wont stop."

"Okay then King. You want me to get you started."

"Don’t test me I’m warning you." I said laughing but So Serious.

"Aright. I’m not going to. But I will tell you this, I’m not scared of you." She said biting her lip.

"You aint suppose to be scared of me. You need to be scared of what I can Do to you." I said Flipping her over.