Chapter 2

"H-Hi" I stumbled over my words. I can't believe it. Eleanor Calder. Right in front of me. I look at her amazingly beautiful ombré in her hair. I love it so much. I wish I could do that. "How are you love?" She asks with a nice cute smile. I quickly panic before speaking. "I'm good. Yourself?" I ask returning the smile. "I'm grand" she says with a light chuckle. We stand in silence for a moment, waiting for R-Jai to come back. "I love your top" she says out of no where. "Thanks! It was kinda expensive." I say in return with a small giggle. All if a sudden another girl come up behind Eleanor scaring her a enough to make her jump a little. "Boo!" The girl yells in a quiet tone. Eleanor turns around looking at her laughing as the other girl starts to laugh too. With instinct I laugh with them. "Don't do that Victoria!" Eleanor says in between breaths. We all stop laughing and Victoyria speaks up. "Who's this?" "This is Savannah. Savannah this is Victoria" "Hi" I say in a shy voice. "Hello love." She says in a kind voice. By then R-Jai comes back. He came bringing a bucket of water bottles setting them in the table coming back over to us. "Hey guys" he says in a panting voice. "Hey" I say back while Eleanor and Victoria talk. "Shall I show you around more?" He says in an eager tone. "Sure" I say in an agreeing matter. We walk along talking about lots of stuff. School. Friends. Family's. I don't say much about anything. Mostly because of embarrassment and fear. "So how did you start here?" R-Jai says. "Well. I saw an ad that they need a new model, and I filled out the application and here I am!" I say in an explaining tone. We both laugh at my comment. Our next subject is relationships. "So. Relationship status?" He says from no where. "Single" I say with a small sigh. "Really? I would have never guessed to be honest." My face turns a light shade of pink from blushing. "Awe. Thanks. That means a lot." "Anytime" he says with a wide warm smile. I smile back with a slight laugh. We finish up and head back to the room we were in. I see Eleanor again and she walks up to me and we chat for a while. He gives me her number and told me to give her a call sometime to hang out. I was so excited.

**

I drive back 'home' after going shopping like I said I was. I pull into the drive not knowing what to expect. I grab all the bags and the keys and Jed's card. I walk in setting the bags down quietly worried that if he's sleeping, I'd wake him. I hang up the keys walking back to the bags to put everything away. I hear foot steps from the hall way. It's Jed. "Where the fuck is my card?" He says in an angry tone. I hand it too him before he jerks it away walking out side to his car. He gets in and goes to who knows where. I finish putting everything away and walk up the stairs to my room to take a short nap.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter two! Still kinda nervous about it. Please read vote and comment! Thank you!

•~Tawnee