Chapter 3

Jessica's POV:
It was strange seeing my dad again after such a long time. After I greeted Fornell I turned to my dad and said
"Hi dad" he just stood there for a minute but then walked round his desk and pulled me into a hug, I wrapped my arms round him as he held onto me like I was going to disappear at moment.

After a minute or so I pulled away from him and Fornell along with three other people who I didn't know were staring at me and my dad, I felt a bit uncomfortable with them just staring and not saying anything.
I turned to my dad "just because I hugged you doesn't mean that I have forgiven you for what you did" I said as I walked away from him and over to the three strangers
"Hi I'm special agent Jessica Gibbs" I said to them, they all just looked at me until the women stepped forward.
"Hello it's nice to meet you special agent Gibbs I'm special agent Ziva David" she said she seemed nice, then a younger looking man stepped forward "I'm special agent Timothy MeGee but everyone calls me Tim" and just as he had introduced himself the other man stepped forward and said "and I am very special agent Anthony Dinozzo but please call me Tony and it's a pleasure to meet you special agent Gibbs"
I look at them all and say "well it's nice to meet you all Ziva, Tim and Tony but not to sound rude but I don't have a lot of time so can someone please debrief me on what's going on" I say a bit pissed off

"I think I can help with that" a voice said from behind me I turn around and see the one and only Jenny Shepard I walk over to her with the biggest smile on my face and hug her "I've missed you Jenny it's been too long"
"I've missed you too Jess your all grown up now" she said hugging onto me tightly