Sealed Inside

It all started in 1865 when a pink hedgehog was running away from a demonic being named Mephiles from becoming his slave. She ran through a gorge full of rocks. But he was faster and came closer. The pink hedgehog panted as she ran and as she was getting close to the end of the gorge, she tripped over a rock and turns to see the demon in front of her.

"Now you won't escape me, Rose! Now serve me!" Mephiles said with a scary voice.

"Never! I will never serve you!" the girl said angrily, "Now get away from me!"

"GRRRRR!!! Then so be it!" he growled in a deep voice and cuffs her hands with his magic. The hedgehog girl whimpered in sadness as he takes her to his palace where more of his concubines are at. They were all afraid to disobey him like the pink girl.

Days have passed and the pink girl was in a terrible condition and she wasn't looking too good. Her back had some lashes from getting whipped. She was forced to clean the palace with the rest of the concubines.

"I want to get out of here. How am I gonna escape?" she stops cleaning and sobs into her knees.

Then Mephiles appeared again in front of her with a sickening glare.

"Amy, it is time now!" he said to her. The pink hedgehog that is called Amy got up and walks up to him with weak steps.

"Master, have mercy! Please I be..e..e..eg y..you!" Amy's voice was cracked in sadness.

But Mephiles showed no regret or sorrow towards her, "I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna do something else that is worse" he said.

Amy whimpered in fear but doesn't know what kind of torture he's gonna do to her. Mephiles dragged her to his throne room, ignoring the girl's struggle.

"Please let me go, Lord Mephiles!" Amy screamed.

"Shut up!" he slapped her hard in the face, "You disobey your master! Refused to have sex with me and never listened to my rules of behaving!"

"No, you can't do it!" Amy cried out.

"The sentence for this betrayal is turning into a genie forever, trapped into this bracelet!" Mephiles hands glowed and magic fog surrounds Amy.

"You can't be serious!" Amy yelps in fear.

"Oh, yes I am!" he said and Amy's legs became a tail of a genie and the bracelet cuff with a pink gemstone builds up.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" she screams and tries to get away but no success.

"You'll be imprisoned in that bracelet, woman!" Mephiles laughed sinisterly.

"MEPHILEEEESS!!!" Amy screamed and got sucked into it as Mephiles watched.

He picked up the bracelet and walked to a chamber with it. On the gem of the bracelet the now Genie Amy pounds on it to get free but it was too strong.

"Now you shall never again see the light of day Amy" he placed her and the bracelet on a pillow.

Just then some screaming is heard from the palace hallways and Mephiles turned to see to his surprise it was his own concubines and their friends. Mephiles couldn't believe his eyes.

"Slaves! Go back to your positions!" Mephiles ordered them but they didn't obey him.

"We have had enough of your tyranny and selfish interests!" the leader of the mob shouted.

"SEAL HIM!!!" they took out the one thing that could seal him, the Scepter of Darkness. It glowed in a purple color and the evil lord was pulled closer onto it.

"NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" those were his last words as he got sealed.

The concubines cheered out wildly that the evil lord is sealed and will no longer come back. Now that they're free, they can live happily at their real home where they belong.

"I'll take it from here. I know where to hide this so he won't be released" the unknown figure wearing a cloak with the hood hiding his face takes the Scepter of Darkness. He carried it far away from the palace but has forgotten that the bracelet has Amy in it. She desperately tried to get free from it.

The cloaked person has hidden the artifact in an underground cave where no one will ever find it and release the evil hedgehog from his prison.

"Your heart is as cold as ice, father" he said with an angry tone and leaves the cave. He got on his horse and heads back to the palace.

At the palace, Amy was waiting for someone to free her out from the bracelet gem.

"I hate this punishment" Amy sighs and looked at the outside of the gem, she saw the cloaked hedgehog coming in but he didn't see her.

He did see the cuff bracelet but doesn't know that there's a genie girl inside it.

He picked it up and checked it, "Hmmm, must have been his jewel" He said and puts it back, "Whatever this is. I must protect this thing"

(Present Day, 2015)

Throughout the years, the mystery person guarded the palace and he didn't grow old over the years. He was immortal like his evil father. Right now he's getting tired of guarding the palace and he wants to have a normal life on his own. He already fits in the modern world today and has gotten used to new things that have evolved over the years by famous inventors.

The palace was very old and it hasn't collapsed through time over the years.

"What am I gonna do with this thing?" he asked himself as he looked at the cuff bracelet, "It doesn't seem to fit my arm but there's gotta be someone that can wear this" he sighs deeply.

His decision is to leave the bracelet in this palace and wait for the chosen one that has the perfect fit for the bracelet on his/her arm.

He puts the bracelet on the old bed and leaves the room, leaving the palace to start his new life in 21st century. He goes down the steps and walks to his motorcycle, getting on and starts the accelerator to drive away.